News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Troy

Started by my73charger, July 19, 2005, 04:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

my73charger

Will you be adding tech sections etc like the old board?

Ghoste

He's working on it.  ;)

my73charger

my73charger

Wow, i am averaging 9 posts a day!!

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

RD

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on July 19, 2005, 04:35:49 PM
Quote from: my73charger on July 19, 2005, 04:25:24 PM
Wow, i am averaging 9 posts a day!!
Post whore!! :lolexplode:

thats the pot calling the kettle black if i have ever heard it!
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

my73charger

For sure!!  Mr. over 100 already...

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Telvis

Ghoste has us all beat by a mile. At the rate he's going he will have 5K posts by this time next month. He's a machine.

Ghoste

Nope.  I keep telling you guys it's a temporary thing due to work scheduling and time off.  I'll fall back into the darkness again shortly.  I had 3000 posts on the old board and nobody knew I was there.

Charger_Fan

I knew you were there. :pity:

Sorry, I just had to use that smiley. :icon_smile_big:

Ghoste

Thanks pal.  I feel better now.  :'(