News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I'm down to 2 cars to replace the Charger

Started by *, December 17, 2005, 03:47:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Here are the 2 cars...... BTW, they both run near 8's or in the 8's.  :icon_smile_evil:

In memory of Craig Denham 2005
-------------------

THE CHARGER PUNK

go with the lime green keep it mopar colours w/e kinda car that is sublime green looks great-MATT

R2

I think the green is either a Cuda' or Challenger,,,,,and the Blue w/flames is a Duster   :icon_smile_wink: Both nice cars if I am correct .......

Keep us posted on what you find.......pretty soon you'll say,,,"What Charger"... lol

Lets see some more pics of the green and blue rides you posted on........ :icon_smile_cool:

Recharger

Hmm, hard to offer advice based on 1 sq ft.   Whatever you decide, just be sure you give it a good tire kicking.

Mass_Mopar

so long as the green one isn't the sublime shelby that was on ebay :eyes:

let's see some pics!
-Nick

70 Charger 500 383/833 pistol grip 3.91sg
71 New Yorker 440/Auto
04 Ram 5.7L 4x4 5spd 3.92 Auburn Posi
Old screen name MA_Young_Gun

R2

I think this is the green one ?

I think this is the blue one ?

But I REALLY like this one,,,, ( on racing junk . com....23K)

This is the best one....VERY NICE CAR,,,,,15K (roller)........65 Belvedere...could be an easy 9 sec ride............
Quote$15,000.00

Fiberglass hood & front bumper-The rest of car is steel & real glass-Car was completely disassembled for cleaning & paint when first done-Turbo Action trans, converter & shifter-Trans blanket & flexplate shield-Strange Dana 60 complete rear with Richmond 4:56 gear, 35 spline axles, Mopar ends, safety hubs, 2.5" rear brakes-Cal Trac Bars and Mono leaf spring with extra rear leafs-Comp Engineering adjustable rear shocks-29.5"x11.5" Pheonix slicks on Centerline wheels-7.60x15 Moroso front runners on Centerlines & 6 cylinder torsion bars-Moroso 90/10 front shocks-Front motor plate- Griffin radiator with 16" electric fan attached- 8 gallon fuel cell, 2 -8 lines into 2 Fram filters, 2 -8 lines into 250 gpm Holley fuel pump -10 line to Barry Grant 2 port regulator-Chrysler Gold Box ignition with Chrysler mechanical tach drive distributer-Frame tied front to rear through floor-12 point cage-Stroud net-Simpson belts-lightweight upholstered interior-Autometer gauges-5" playback tach with shift light- low oil pressure warning light-driver cooling fan- New 2 1/8" custom headers into mufflers-car has run 9.81@134.94mph in 1/4 mile. Set up for Chrysler RB Engine. Drop yours in & go racing!

golden73

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Headrope

You're not going to be able to get much faster than "at or near 8s" with either of those cars - if they are the ones suggested by R2.
So move on to choice criteria #2: Which car could best accomodate Stephanie posing on it? I'd suppose the Duster would have more room on the hood.
Sixty-eights look great and the '69 is fine.
But before the General Lee there was me - Headrope.

Mass_Mopar

-Nick

70 Charger 500 383/833 pistol grip 3.91sg
71 New Yorker 440/Auto
04 Ram 5.7L 4x4 5spd 3.92 Auburn Posi
Old screen name MA_Young_Gun

73ChargerSE

greenpigs

1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

firefighter3931

68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Lowprofile

"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

TheGhost

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

RD

67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

bull

I bet my Charger could do that... if I filled the trunk with concrete and rebar.

greenpigs

Quote from: bull on December 18, 2005, 12:12:29 PM
I bet my Charger could do that... if I filled the trunk with concrete and rebar.

Or sat in the trunk   ;)
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

sandmbmx88

very nice finds! i like the chally because it looks nicer. i like the duster because thats my car but i dont like the paint. but that belvi is cool because its got alot of metal like my car :icon_smile_tongue:.

I think if i was buying a full chassis car i would have it checked by a racecar fab shop so they can measure and make sure everythings striaght, and the car wasnt wrecked. otherwise you could have tracking problems and never know why.

chrisII

bouth are really nice rides. is either of them street legal? (just curious ya might wana take a drive some day) i guess i like the duster, but not the paint on it.

Ghoste

Duster, Duster, Duster, Duster.  I love that car.

mikemopar

I really dig that '68 Charger!  I bet if that auction is legit, it doesn't go much higher than $25k?  Just a thought.

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722