News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Finn's photo-shoots

Started by Finn, July 01, 2010, 03:39:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Finn

This pretty much started out as my friend Tim and I being bored one day. Took a couple of photos of one of my challengers and another friends BMW. Put them on facebook that night and some of my friends commented saying they wanted to do a shoot. It kinda took off from there. Ive been trying to keep the theme centered around kids and their cars. I want to show the modifications done by the average youth, not just some extravagant show car no one my age could afford. All the cars shown have had something done to them, however minor it may appear. Ill try and add info on the cars later. The charger and challenger don't really count though as those are mine  :D.
Ive still got about 150 more photos to sort through and edit and 4 more shoots lined up so Ill be updating this periodically.
Let me know what you guys think, this is purely something my friends and I do for fun when we have time. :cheers:

1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

Finn

2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

68X426

As long as they're your friends then it is ok. :coolgleamA:

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

Finn

2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

Finn

2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

Finn

Ill have to upload more later, Ive got a meeting to go to.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

Darkman

You sir, are one very lucky man to have friends/know people to be involved in the photo shoots!

BTW nice cars too  :rofl:
Make it idiot proof, and somebody will make a better idiot!

If you think Education is difficult, try being stupid!

Foreman72

Hey i have an E30 too!! that one looks awesome...
Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat

chargergirl

Finn you have a great eye...and some adorable friends who are amazingly photogenic. Great concepts on the junkyard pics.
Trust your Woobie!

vancamp

TiMopar

Great pics and Girls! Thanks for sharing!

bakerhillpins

Um, like, err, DAMN!  :popcrn:

I'm not a big fan of the spectrum altered pics (or what ever that effect is) but the B&W photo and that 88 Rocket shot are really cool. Can't wait to see more.

Quote from: chargergirl on July 01, 2010, 07:46:28 PM
Finn you have a great eye...and some adorable friends who are amazingly photogenic. Great concepts on the junkyard pics.

:iagree:

One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

BBKNARF

68 Charger, slowly in the works, 451 c.i. approx. 535 hp @ the flywheel, so far best time in the 1/4
11.21 @ 119 mph, full exhaust, stock suspension, 4:10s @ 3640 pounds.

Hemidog

Quote from: BBKNARF on July 02, 2010, 10:23:11 AM
I like it  :2thumbs:
:iagree:
Love pictures of mopars with people having a good time!

Brock Samson

A superb job!  :2thumbs:
I'd like to know the details on the camara and lenses you use and the Models Phone numbers addresses,..
  and measurements while your at it... Please..   :drool5:

66FBCharger

'69 Charger R/T 440 4 speed T5, '70 Road Runner 440+6 4 speed, '73 'Cuda 340 4 speed, '66 Charger 383 Auto
SOLD!:'69 Charger R/T S.E. 440 4 speed 3.54 Dana rolling body

chargerrt

Ship the whole crew over to my place and let's have ourselves a photo shoot!

Bob T

Cool pics Finn, thanks for posting up  :cheers:
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

mikesbbody

There were Car's in those pics? I did not notice  :lol: Mikey Likey  :2thumbs:

mikepmcs

The blonde in the blue dress could be colbie caillat's twin. 
Thanks for sharing and keep on shootin'

Try topaz denoise for those pesky issues with the overly noisy HDR's and the topaz detail will bring some of the pop back in, after.

Fantastic shots as always.
v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

FlatbackFanatic

Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

Finn

Wow thanks guys (and girl :icon_smile_wink:)! Mike Ill try out the topaz denoise, thanks for the suggestion. I want to try some HDR shots with people in the next couple shoots, have you ever tried that?

Ive got some more Ill try and put up this weekend.
If any of you have any ideas for a style of shoot or notice something you would change let me know, I'm always looking for new ideas. :cheers:

2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

mikepmcs

what version Photoshop do you have??

the trick is to do it with 1 exposure.  unless you have a lightning fast burst(9-11fps) tripod and a very willing(to stay still) subject, you should try it with one shot.  i'll try it with that cutie in the one pic....oh wait...that's all the pics. Hang on a few. 
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

mikepmcs

Finn, sent you an email with some info and links.. hope they help.

here's a quick idea of what a one shot hdr could look like..... the resolution is killing it due to having to compress the file size to fit on here(ie: started with your pic which isn't at its normal resolution)
it's a rough idea though.

what camera are you using again?? sorry if i already asked these questions.

Finn

I just replied to your email!  :cheers:
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L