News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1969 dodge charger trunk finish panel

Started by Hudson Hornet !, August 09, 2010, 07:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hudson Hornet !

I am looking for the finish panel that covers the tailights in the trunk of my car. Did a search and came up with nothing. Help!
You've never heard of a Hudson hornet ? !

BIGBLCK11

Here is one on Ebay. But, I have seen better for less.  The 70 has what would be considered a finish panel on the exterior around the tail lights. This is just more of a cover, I am pretty sure the part is the same for 69 and 70, but I have never verified that. I don't believe it is reproduced.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Mopar-69-charger-Taillight-Trunk-Cover-Tail-Light-Dodge-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQfitsZModelQ3aChargerQQitemZ160456229125QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories#ht_500wt_1020

Charger-Bodie

RMC is the Company that repops this part. I got mine from them just a week or so ago. Here is the number: 423-538-5100
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Ghoste

But you need to be aware that there is a deep cover and a shallow cover and RMC are only repopping one of them so you need to know which cover your car requires.

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: Ghoste on August 09, 2010, 11:59:13 PM
But you need to be aware that there is a deep cover and a shallow cover and RMC are only repopping one of them so you need to know which cover your car requires.

Actually he told me that there are 6 different varitions of the cover adn he makes three of them. Im not sure if the deeper cover is one of them since mine required the shallow one,but maybe?
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .

Ghoste

Six?  Wow, did he outline the differences between them?

Charger-Bodie

Not really. I basically just wanted one that would be right for a Daytona,He did the mods necessary for it to clear the wing braces and sent it to me.  I was very happy with it too. It fit very nice and the texture looks really close too.

WHITE AND RED 69

Any prices? I bought one off ebay and its junk. Ive been looking for a new one.
1969 Dodge Charger R/T
2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee 75th edition
1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee
1972 Plymouth Duster

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: WHITE AND RED 69 on August 10, 2010, 04:07:29 PM
Any prices? I bought one off ebay and its junk. Ive been looking for a new one.