News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

can sommeone tell me what steps to put a pic

Started by 092257, August 15, 2010, 05:40:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikepmcs

make sure the picture is under 200kb.
click the browse button below the posting text box
upload picture
only upload max4 at a time
rename your pictures something crazy like 34809yhpauorfhew.jpg so there is no chance of them being duplicated and not loading.
to check the size of your picture
put your mouse over the pic and right click to show the drop down and select properties.  if it's over 200kb, then you need to resize the picture down to below 200kb.
if you try to upload one that is over 200kb and it denies you(which it will) you then have to rename your picture again after you resize it to under 200kb before uploading it again.  if you don't change the name, it will assume it's a duplicate picture and deny you again.  at this point you will be very frustrated and start smashing things like Dave(Brock S) :lol:

If you need a resizer
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/powertoys/xppowertoys.mspx   (it's on the right hand side about 3/4 down the page)

if you use a "Crap"intosh Computer, then there is no hope for you anyway cause you are most likely a democrat and I don't want to help you anyway.  :lol: :lol: :nana:
THAT"S A JOKE PEOPLE!  I'll still help you even though there is no Hope and no Cash.

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

doctor4766

Alternately you can load your pics on a hosting site like photobucket and just include the url in your post.
Pics seem to come out nice and large using this method
Gotta love a '69