News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The lake drains out over the road.

Started by 1969chargerrtse, August 29, 2010, 10:56:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1969chargerrtse

I saw this in Kent Ct this weekend.  They say it's really fun when the lake is high. That's my son having fun.  The charger don't do water.  :rotz:
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

4cruzin

High tide in the lake??   :shruggy:  Most of had alot of rain water there . . .   :icon_smile_big:
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

1969chargerrtse

The water level is low right now due to the hot summer. But when the rains come you better cross fast.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

MoparManJim

Quote from: 4cruzin on August 29, 2010, 11:52:40 AM
High tide in the lake??   :shruggy:  Most of had alot of rain water there . . .   :icon_smile_big:

That was my first thought also!  :lol: 

BTW 1969chargerrtse, you have a cute son there. Looks like he was having fund playing in the water  :2thumbs:

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: MoparManJim on August 29, 2010, 07:22:17 PM
Quote from: 4cruzin on August 29, 2010, 11:52:40 AM

That was my first thought also!  :lol: 

BTW 1969chargerrtse, you have a cute son there. Looks like he was having fund playing in the water  :2thumbs:
Oh, thanks.  He's my cute little "surprise child "  He goes everywhere with me.  Love that boy.

69 OUR/TEA

Rob,not to correct you,but thats Highland lake, Winsted,CT.Home one time to Daisy Duke,and Radar from Mash.

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: 69 OUR/TEA on September 02, 2010, 08:13:39 PM
Rob,not to correct you,but thats Highland lake, Winsted,CT.Home one time to Daisy Duke,and Radar from Mash.
I thought it was called Highland lake?  My wife said Kent, and then I drove by Kent pizza down the road so I thought, O.K Kent.  Thanks Paul.