News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1968 charger rt

Started by michpogue, September 08, 2010, 02:16:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

what would the value of my 1968 charger 2 door hard top w/440 motor(non running) matching trans number and rearend

motor
10 (76.9%)
value
3 (23.1%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: September 13, 2010, 02:16:49 PM

michpogue

41husk

1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Piston_Freddy

Max rim size:15"

mikepmcs

need pics and to tell us what the voting is actually for.
Value of a 68 Charger?
Value of a 68 non running motor?

:yesnod:
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

michpogue

i really didnt care about the voting it was the only way to ask the question at the time sorry for  mis leading anyone im a dummy on this comp sometimes  i will try to get pics down loaded its dodge blue

bull

I voted "motor" because I think it's a cooler word than "value." Plus, if you spell it backward it says "rotom" which has a cool sci-fi feel.

tan top

Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

bakerhillpins

Quote from: michpogue on September 08, 2010, 03:19:51 PM
i really didnt care about the voting it was the only way to ask the question at the time sorry for  mis leading anyone im a dummy on this comp sometimes  i will try to get pics down loaded its dodge blue

If/When you have problems posting pics visit the "Help Desk" part of the site as there are lots of threads there about how to post pics and what Size pics you can post.

One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

chargd72

Quote from: bull on September 08, 2010, 03:23:57 PM
I voted "motor" because I think it's a cooler word than "value." Plus, if you spell it backward it says "rotom" which has a cool sci-fi feel.

I would also vote "motor" for the backward spelling of "rotom."  And why not add a SpecialEdition Charger in front of it making it a "scrotom."

'72 Charger SE 4bbl 318                          '76 Power Wagon 400 W200                                 2011 (attempt at a) Charger

MoparManJim

I was the one that voted Value. Okay, so shot me  :lol:   

I thought he was asking if he would get more Value with the engine with the car. I mistunderstould him.  :icon_smile_blackeye:

michpogue

i was wanting a professional opinion on what my car could bring if i decided to sell it has alll original matching number motor w/ trans
needs to be restored

red79

Brock Samson

bull

Quote from: michpogue on September 08, 2010, 05:00:16 PM
i was wanting a professional opinion on what my car could bring if i decided to sell it has alll original matching number motor w/ trans
needs to be restored

Much depends on the condition of the body. Rust is going to cost someone a lot to repair and the severity along with how much there is (because there's always some) is going to dictate the value. So yea, pics would help a lot.

lexxman

nvrbdn

first of all i voted for rotom. my new fav word. next to answer a que. i will look at a nice body and hopefully it comes with motor parts or trans etc, but #'s matching doesnt make me want to spend money cuz ill just cruise it. dont need a garage queen. where as the collector will want the #'s. i will just get a block and a trans off the wall and run what ever makes her move. save me the body work every time!!!!!
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

mauve66

not worth anything i'll take it off your hands so it doesn't bother you anymore
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

michpogue

I like to be bothered!  the car pic is my profile pic i was just wanting a general idea of the worth ,I still drive it.  I love my car!

nvrbdn

thats a nice car. love the blue
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Darkman

How do you drive it with a non running motor  :shruggy:  :scratchchin:
Make it idiot proof, and somebody will make a better idiot!

If you think Education is difficult, try being stupid!

Brock Samson