News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

funny DCX service ad

Started by RT DAVE, August 01, 2005, 02:51:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RT DAVE

I got this ad from my local dodge dealer and can't believe they'd be dumb enough to put a picture of their new 6.1 Liter hemi on it.  The things out for a month (the motor) and they have a picture of a technician pulling codes in their ads?  I thought it was funny, hope some of you agree. 

68 CHARGER RT<br />06 MAGNUM RT<br />02 INTREPID SXT

Charger4404spd

The Hemi is probably saying, "Help me! Its so embarrassing being shoved down into a 4 door car!"

TruckDriver

I have only heard of the 6.1 Hemi once before. What does that come out as in cubic inches? ???
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Charger_Croatia

Quote from: DodgeChargerGuy on August 01, 2005, 05:40:26 PM
I have only heard of the 6.1 Hemi once before. What does that come out as in cubic inches? ???

Around 370
'73 Charger with 400 (under restore)
2018 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid AWD Blue Sport

TruckDriver

Quote from: Charger_Croatia on August 02, 2005, 03:17:16 AM
Quote from: DodgeChargerGuy on August 01, 2005, 05:40:26 PM

Around 370

I figured it couldnt be much bigger then the 5.9 360. I was right, thanks.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P