News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Ya gotta be kidding me?

Started by 1969chargerrtse, September 16, 2010, 06:01:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1969chargerrtse

I didn't think there were cars like this still out there?  What is this 1970 all over again. Probably had shag rugs inside.  There are probably members here that don't know what a shag rug is?
Oh the trunk spare thingy has a "rubber made" sticker on it. :hah:
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

b5blue

"Freddy's dead" but "Super Fly" lives...... :lol:

Shakey

If I had lots of spare money layin' around I would love to own a pimp mobile, a genuine one from the early to mid '70's.   :apimp:

BTW - Is that a toilet seat on the trunk lid?

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

The70RT

A couple of plastic machine guns on the hood and boom a ghetto cruiser.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Ponch ®

I'd totally drive that. But first I'd paint it Don "Magic" Juan style: Green for the Money and Gold for the Honey.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

twodko

FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

Ghoste

Quote from: Shakey on September 16, 2010, 07:17:16 AM

If I had lots of spare money layin' around I would love to own a pimp mobile, a genuine one from the early to mid '70's.   :apimp:

It doesn't take a lot of money Shakey, all of the accessories are right there in the automotive aisles at Wal Mart and Canadian Tire.

Shakey

Quote from: Ghoste on September 16, 2010, 02:35:33 PM
Quote from: Shakey on September 16, 2010, 07:17:16 AM

It doesn't take a lot of money Shakey, all of the accessories are right there in the automotive aisles at Wal Mart and Canadian Tire.

No, no, no - I'd want the real deal - '75 ElDorado all custom built, just like the one in Live And Let Die.

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: 1HotDaytona on September 16, 2010, 07:54:05 AM
Is that your work car Rob??  :angel:
No, I drive a Ford Transit.  That car is better looking.
Here's your car in reverse colors.  I keep it on my phone. :icon_smile_big:
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Just 6T9 CHGR

These guys know what shag carpet is....

www.hangtenregistry.com
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

billssuperbird

Brock Samson

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,72354.0.html
here's the one I'd want al la live and let die... eldo body on vette chassis...

chargerboy69

I laugh every time I see this car.  This is from the early 90's movie The Hard Way.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

MoparManJim

Quote from: chargerboy69 on September 16, 2010, 07:36:08 PM
I laugh every time I see this car.  This is from the early 90's movie The Hard Way.

Is it just my eyes OR is that car alittle longer then most cars?

chargerboy69

Quote from: MoparManJim on September 16, 2010, 07:57:25 PM
Quote from: chargerboy69 on September 16, 2010, 07:36:08 PM

Is it just my eyes OR is that car alittle longer then most cars?

Yep.  Here is a clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M47I6cIJfGg&feature=related
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford