News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Can't delete my thread.

Started by Charger_Fan, December 23, 2005, 04:23:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger_Fan

I was gonna delete my unreplied thread in the for sale section, but it won't let me. Is this an intended feature, or just something nobody's complained about yet? ;D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Troy

It's set up so that only mods or admins can delete an entire thread. You regular guys are out of luck. :D

I'd change all the permissions but this is the first time it's been brought up in 4 months so the demand is a little low. All the ads in the Classifieds are cleaned out after two months any way but if you send the URL to me in a PM or report the post then I'll take care of it.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

TruckDriver

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on December 23, 2005, 04:23:58 PM
I was gonna delete my unreplied thread in the for sale section, but it won't let me. Is this an intended feature, or just something nobody's complained about yet? ;D

Well, who wants old wrinkled back hair :nana:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P