News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Reproduced Seat Belt Labels?

Started by 69RTSE, December 24, 2005, 12:44:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69RTSE

Anyone reproduce seat belt labels for Mopars?  Thanks.

runningman

There was an article about someone that did reproduce these, it was in one of the recent mopar mags.  I will see if I can find it.

Ghoste

Snake Oyl will try and find correct dates out of their stash if you can't find repro's.

Dodge Don

Ssnake Oyl does them. They are restoring my front belts right now and adding new white part number labels.

dd44068

Hi guys is ther a web site for who restores the seatbelts thanks in advance Dom

Dodge Don

dd44068

Charger4404spd

SnakeOyl does real good work, but I cant see spending over $800 to have them restored. I am going to attempt to re-dye them myelf first and see how they come out.

Dodge Don

Quote from: Charger4404spd on February 05, 2006, 08:26:54 AM
SnakeOyl does real good work, but I cant see spending over $800 to have them restored. I am going to attempt to re-dye them myelf first and see how they come out.

I'm assuming the webbing is in really good shape?

The way I figure it, I want them to look correct for the resto and I'd like them to keep me and my family inside the car should we ever have an accident. So the $$ isn't bad considering the alternative.

Ghoste

Good point.  Who knows what shape 35+ years old belts are in.