News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Movie/TV Chargers

Started by NoGL, October 24, 2010, 01:19:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mauve66

i just saw "Man on Fire" again and forgot about the 3rd gen in that movie
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

WB General Lee

The original Boss Hogg car in my driveway

The interior

70 Charger RT

I just posted the 70 Charger (68 front clip) in the For Sale section for the car they used in the movie Blade with Wesley Snipes.  I have a copy of the receipt from the movie company that they rented this car for the movie.  There are a few pictures of the car there.
70 Charger R/T - 440/6
07 BMW 328iS
04 GMC SLE 2500 Diesel

WB General Lee

That is very cool. I never saw Blade. Is the car basically in the condition it was used in the movie? I thought the car was black I may be mistaken. Any Charger with history is a bullseye

70 Charger RT

The car is pretty solid but will need a restoration.  What you see in the movies are usually shots that have been edited to make it look the best.  As I recall the whole movie Blade was a dark movie (about vampires) where there wasn't a  lot of highly lit shots.  Blue under poor lighting conditions could look black.  Also, I don't know if the car was repainted (or sanded down) after the movie.  I know it has a black hood.  That's about all I know about the car.
70 Charger R/T - 440/6
07 BMW 328iS
04 GMC SLE 2500 Diesel

WB General Lee

Thanks for the information. That is interesting that the hood is black. I don't think the car as I see it was sanded down or repainted though. I would have to do some research. Someone in my town was interested because he liked the movie. Most people dont know but most of the movie cars are bought rough and just slapped together for a shot. It's not like old days where they build two cars for all shots, sometimes there are 20-30 cars built.

Charger_69

There was a blue 68 Charger used and crashed in a lake (really? LOL ). in the 1977 movie Joyride with David Carradine.

nvrbdn

i just watched "the mexican" again with brad pitt. it had a black 70 charger in the rental lot.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House