News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone use or have a Gene Gregory latch tray?????

Started by Charger-Bodie, November 03, 2010, 04:39:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger-Bodie

Im considering getting a Gene Gregory latch tray for my car , because I dont like how thin the one that I have is. The paint is already cracked around the safety latch hole......Stupid beer can thickness steel. I an looking for input on these. I was thinking about a Dayclona one ,but Mike cant get to it for quite a while so Im checking out other avenues.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

randr

I'm Bored! what to do next......

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: randr on November 03, 2010, 05:57:44 PM
I always see one on ebay. Is that a good piece?

Thats what Im hoping to find out. It must be a one piece stamped part cause its powder coated and you cant do that over plastic filler.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .

randr

I noticed that aswell and just checked ebay not on there! LMAO! its been on ebay for last 6 months!
I'm Bored! what to do next......

FJMG

I have one of his early ones from the 80's, definitely not beer can material since I can stand in this thing! He made most of his early stuff at least one gauge heavier than original. I cannot offer an opinion on the one on ebay though?

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: FJMG on November 03, 2010, 07:14:47 PM
I have one of his early ones from the 80's, definitely not beer can material since I can stand in this thing! He made most of his early stuff at least one gauge heavier than original. I cannot offer an opinion on the one on ebay though?

I didnt mean to imply that Genes is beer can thickness.The one I have on there from another supplier is very thin .

Charger-Bodie

unrulyprocuda

try ricks repros sell quite a bit of  bird and daytona stuff but does not advertise live in illinois some where by Gene  # rick Fairless 1-270-210-2202 gime him a call