News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

hey im new

Started by 2006chargersrt-8, December 29, 2005, 09:23:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

73dodge

I think you are right Chargerbill

He was baiting us expecting us to start trashing his ride.......................

I've been on the other charger board and they like to do things like that.
Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store NOT a government agency!

Nacho-RT74

Quote from: xs29j8Bullitt on December 30, 2005, 09:40:25 AM
Quote from: 2006chargersrt-8 on December 29, 2005, 09:23:53 PM
hello everyone my name is jake ranailli and i live in LA i drive an 06 charger srt-8 (yeah i know 4-doors) but im trying to see what i can do to modify this car like wcc did to make it into a two door with out destroying the frame

the attached pics are my srt-8 charger the day i got it
and my wifes srt-8 300 after we tinted the windows

Welcome! Converting the car to a two door would be a massive undertaking... leave it like it is. Hopefully a two door muscle car from DCX is coming fairly soon.

XS

Is true, but maybe that's the way we could show to DCX ho it should be that Coron... I mean "Charger"
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

Charger_Fan

It would be easier to buy WCC's car from them & shoot it black. :icon_smile_big:

Oh & welcome aboard. :wave:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

HAZZARDJOHN

Quote from: 2006chargersrt-8 on December 29, 2005, 09:23:53 PM
... but im trying to see what i can do to modify this car like wcc did to make it into a two door with out destroying the frame

My mechanic told me, "I couldn't fix your brakes, but don't worry I made your horn louder."

ChargerBill

Oh yeah, these new Creeder owners are such nice guys..right? C'mon, this was meant to cause a rift here...the guy only has one post. :rotz:
Life is a highway...

Telvis

andy74

?

73dodge

Quote from: andy74 on December 30, 2005, 05:46:22 PM
?

Just wondering where he went????

1 post and he's gone? I would like to hear a little more about the SRT-8 I hear they are wicked fast.
Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store NOT a government agency!

BigBlackDodge

Quote from: 73dodge on December 30, 2005, 07:01:07 PM
Quote from: andy74 on December 30, 2005, 05:46:22 PM
?

Just wondering where he went????

1 post and he's gone? I would like to hear a little more about the SRT-8 I hear they are wicked fast.

I think he went to look for a hack saw and some super glue! ;D

BBD

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Troy

He's been registered less than a day too. We've had members registered for 4 months that don't even have one post. Lighten up...

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Duey

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on December 30, 2005, 07:52:23 PM
Quote from: 73dodge on December 30, 2005, 07:01:07 PM

1 post and he's gone? 
Like a fart in the wind...

Well guys, ya figure?  The fellow personally introduces himself, notes the four door thing, then talks about undertaking a major project to "do the right thing" and make it a 2-door since al the LX-Charger-lover groups wouldn't touch such an issue then gets a whack load of the oh so tired fugly Magnum sedan deal...

...are you surprised?  Many of you would probably try to run one of us established guys out of town too if we bought the thing.  If I did, and I am thinkg about it to replace a 4-door 540i V8 car with an SRT-8, I would stay here to continue to get the excellent advice from Neil, Ron and others and just to spite you guys!  Heck, there are folks on this board who are further away from getting a Charger, any Charger 2 or 4 door, than this guy who is willing to undertake a major project to improve the crap that Creed and Co. made!  ::)

Duey
73 SE Brougham, F3 , 440, 850 Pro-form, 727 w TA 10", 4.10SG

TheGhost

Quote from: ChargerBill on December 30, 2005, 05:36:31 PM
Oh yeah, these new Creeder owners are such nice guys..right? C'mon, this was meant to cause a rift here...the guy only has one post. :rotz:

Maybe he actually has a life, and isn't able to check the board every day?

Hell, I DON'T have a life, and find myself hard pressed to check here every day.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.