News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Limit on buddy list

Started by TruckDriver, December 28, 2005, 11:57:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TruckDriver

I guess there is a limit on how many people you can add to the buddy list. Any way to make it so you can add more. I like it how it highlites the names of your buddies. Kinda nice so you can see how many are on at the same  time I am, but I can't add anymore. ???
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Silver R/T

yup cant ever have too many buddies :)
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

TruckDriver

I see now that the whole list is gone and so are the highlighted names :-\

I like that feature so you know who is on when you wanna IM them.
PETE

"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Troy

Quote from: DodgeChargerGuy on January 08, 2006, 05:40:48 PM
I see now that the whole list is gone and so are the highlighted names :-\

I like that feature so you know who is on when you wanna IM them.
Still working on it.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Troy

Ok, it's back. How many buddies do you have??? The application stores the buddies by their user ID (a sequential number). Since we have less than 1,600 members, none of the IDs are longer than 4 digits and over half are 3 digits. The limit is 255 characters total so even counting the comma in between it should allow a minimum of 51 buddies.

Actually, that's a loaded questions since I know how many buddies you have in your list. :D

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

TruckDriver

Well, If I counted right, I got 67. More then I though :icon_smile_approve:
PETE