News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

wind tunnel

Started by twodko, November 28, 2010, 07:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twodko

I cringe thinking about what the culprit might be but here's the deal. We were rumbling around town the other day and the Mrs. asks me to close the fresh air vents because she feels air blowing on her legs. (Wasn't me cuz I was driving) I checked the vent pulls and they were both closed........I also opened them up and they let fresh air in. Heater/defrost/fan all off, windows rolled up.
When I restored the heater box I installed a new plenum gasket as well and was very careful during the reinstall so it didn't get dislodged. I also applied some 3M yellow snot to glue the plenum gasket in place -  the old one was glued too. We just finished the car and I damn sure don't want to pull the passenger seat out to remove the heater box again.
Someone tell me its something else...................please!
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

HPP

Disconnected vacuum hose or stuck vacuum actuator?

twodko

No vacuum hose or actuator, my car doesn't have AC.
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

HPP

Incorrectly adjusted cable or slipping cable clamp on the door end?

mauve66

only 4 bolts on seat, have her drive while you lay on the floor and narrow it down
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment