News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Why California Has No Money

Started by Old Moparz, January 01, 2011, 06:11:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

71charger

I know who Holly Valance is shes my next wife..... :o :cheers: :icon_smile_big:
I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum, but I'm all out of bubble gum.

Budnicks

Quote from: Old Moparz on November 10, 2011, 10:52:35 AM
The "Why California Has No Money" topic is in the "Lighter Side" forum for a reason. It's just something funny to read & laugh at, not fight about.  :Twocents:

.....But photos of hot women from Australia are always welcome.   :D

.....And by the way, who is Holly Valance?   :shruggy:   :2thumbs:
She is attractive enough to be a "California Girl" for sure... Love them Aussie girls too
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

Darkman

Holly Valance started her career out as an actor in a daily Aussie soapie called "Neighbours" she then tried out a singing career and had a hit called "Kiss, Kiss". She then moved to the US to further her acting career.....(a little like Kylie Minogue - except for the acting bit)

Truth be known, I dated her for a while, then dumped her, broke her heart so she left to go somewhere she wouldn't be reminded of the pain  :smilielol:  :smilielol: (I wish)

Most red blooded Aussie males would have had a crush on her (and probably still do)
Make it idiot proof, and somebody will make a better idiot!

If you think Education is difficult, try being stupid!

TK73

Quote from: oldschool on November 10, 2011, 10:41:45 AM
wow.... :eyes:

Yeah, I know. Hard to believe. We Union State workers have to put up with a barrage of hate-speech from wingnut radio jocks, put up with a constant assault on our integrity, pay, benefits, professionalism, education, etc, from dittoheads online...

THEN, I have to provide professional customer service to people who publicly hate the government and it representatives and those same people come to us privately with hands out asking, begging and sometimes lying to get government social services money.

Astounds me too...   ::)
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

xpbprox

Quote from: TK73 on November 11, 2011, 12:22:42 AM

Yeah, I know. Hard to believe. We Union State workers have to put up with a barrage of hate-speech from wingnut radio jocks, put up with a constant assault on our integrity, pay, benefits, professionalism, education, etc, from dittoheads online...

THEN, I have to provide professional customer service to people who publicly hate the government and it representatives and those same people come to us privately with hands out asking, begging and sometimes lying to get government social services money.

Aww poor you

Old Moparz

We interrupt this bickering to bring you another Australian cutie named Miranda Kerr, a professional underwear stuffer for Victoria's Secret.
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

oldschool

Quote from: xpbprox on November 11, 2011, 12:25:05 AM

Astounds me too...   ::)
Aww poor you
:haha:
1968 cuda formula S bb 4-sp                          1968 Charger R/T 500" 4-sp
1970 Charger 580" 4-sp
1970 Cuda Convertible 500" 4-sp
1970 Cuda Convertible 500" 4-sp
TOO MUCH HORSEPOWER, IS ALMOST ENOUGH!

Tilar

It's not you personally, it's the money sucking unions...

In Michigan, the unions come up with a scheme where people who got State money to look after low income kids in their home day care business were suddenly called "State Employees" and union dues were taken out of the money that was suppose to cover the low income kids.  Not a vote or any benefits, They just lose part of their money that is supposed to go to pay for the kids.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.