News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Vector Wheel Index Picures,Sizes,Specs Eyerything Vector Related

Started by ChargersETC..ETC.., January 02, 2011, 11:29:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChargersETC..ETC..

If your interested in Vector wheels lets make this the best source hard to find pics and information ALL vector wheels!
heres a start  14x6 vector mopar 5 0n 4 1/2

ChargersETC..ETC..

back of 14x6 vector
special notes- ink stamped made in Italgia - Not supposed to clear Charger R/T 11 inch brake drums-max weight per rim 1,350 lbs I believe

ChargersETC..ETC..

close up of the hub to lugnut mounting area

ChargersETC..ETC..

ChargersETC..ETC..

8 lug 16.5x 8.25

dangina

what did the 8 lugs come on? id love to have them for my 90 dodge diesel!!!

ChargersETC..ETC..

I don't know what vehicle the 8 lugs were used on. They should fit most older GM ,Ford,and dodge If rember correctly the bolt pattern was 6.5 or 7 inches across . I think they even made 8 lug vector centercaps for them years ago like these

ChargersETC..ETC..

Anyone have any info on the 4 or 6 lug vectors?

I think the 6 lug fit most GM 6 bolt pattern and 4 lug maybee Datsun etc..

dangina

ChargersETC..ETC..

Anyone have info on or  pictures of Carrol Shelby  10 spoke General Lee Style Vectors ?
There kinda hard to get info on can't rember what sizes or bolt patterns were available . I have seen pics with the Carrol Shelby name on the back of the wheels. New topic trying to jumpstart the Vector Wheel Archives so to speak

Mikesmoparperformance

MOPAR OR NO CAR

1966 Dodge Charger 383 CI

ChargersETC..ETC..

Heres some more info

14x6 wheels made in 5 0n 4 1/2 bolt pattern and 5 on 4 3/4 both direct fit

14x6 wheels can have size cast into the wheel 14x6 (some appear not too)
14x6 wheels list weight rateing of = 1,580 lbs
5 on 4 1/2 14x6 theres at least 2 diffrent molds used to cast the wheels the back sides have the #'s and specs cast in diffrent places ones on the rim the other mold uses the hub spoke are on the backside of the wheel

both molds seem to use CJ20A stampings :shruggy: whatever that means?
weights about 15lbs per wheel

ChargersETC..ETC..

Some vector wheels have a very small Mercedes type emblem cast into the back of wheel.
I've seen 15x7 direct fit 5 on 4 1/2 with "AEW "cast on back side of wheel that's another brand or differnt wheel mold.

lee2

Does anyone know where I can get the 8 bolt vectors at? I already have two but am looking for 2 more 8 bolt 16.5 vectors. Thanks, Donnie
Welcome to Hazzard County. They do things different here.