News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Croatian Interceptors...

Started by Downhiller, December 31, 2005, 03:14:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Downhiller

hello everyone,
i am new here i am from Croatia in Europe   i was checking this site few months and i decide to join, i am BIG fan od Charger and all muscle cars from 60s ;D

check out new Croatian Police (fastest in the world) bike interceptors...

*Honda CBR 1000 RR "Police blade"

scary huh ?! but i think police guys dont have balls to ride over 250km/h with this

just cameras on bike costs around 8100$ and whole bike costs around 16000$

GO FAST.....................................................OR GO HOME

Charger_Fan

Holy crap!! :o
That would definitely be able to catch most anything on the road. :yesnod: It sure beats the KZ1000's & Harley's that the cops use around here.

Welcome to the site. :wave:
Are you a policeman, or do you just like the bikes? :icon_smile_big:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Downhiller

policeman ? hell no NEVER..

i am just guy who love/ride extreme bicycle and love (some day ride) old muscle cars and motobike, to short story everything with wheels :icon_smile_cool:

Charger_Fan

Ok, gotcha...not a big fan of the Police, huh? ;D

What kind of motorcycle do you have? This one's mine...that Police bike would out run me for sure. :yesnod:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Downhiller

i dont know  can we troll like this, but i am sorry..

i am planing to buy this thing wheni get damn job,:

ktm exc 450

i like old cars but here its hard to get really good usa cars, some day when i collect money (few years i hope so) untill i will go in downhill race with my bicycle and ride dirt bike but finding job is in first place   :)   :P

thx for welcome :icon_smile_big:

ps. nice bike i am big fan of choppers but just hand made choppers, you know just for cruising ;D

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

472 R/T SE

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on December 31, 2005, 04:40:09 PM
Ok, gotcha...not a big fan of the Police, huh? ;D

What kind of motorcycle do you have? This one's mine...that Police bike would out run me for sure. :yesnod:

That's old school isn't it Grant?  Sweet lookin' bike.  My first bike was a Yippin' Yamaha something, it wasn't a four stroke.  But the guys I rode with had bikes similar to yours, older versions I'm sure.  I remember them being bad arse back then.  If it wasn't a Harley, I always had a Yamaha.
Prolly the only foreign set of wheels I owned.  I miss blastin' the dunes with my Banshee.

I wish I could get my scanner working to post some oldee pix. :icon_smile_angry:

edit:  yeah, where's my manners?  Welcome to the site dude, coool lookin' Police Bike.

RD

Dobar Dan!

you are the second croatian on the board.  the first is Petar aka Charger_Croatia.  He is a good friend of mine.  I believe he is in Dubrovnik.  Maybe you know him.  Welcome to the board.

Aj' bog
RD
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Afflyer

Welcome to the site!   Hope you find the Charger of your dreams- It sure would be the very first one in Croatia!

BTW, I've landed and taken off in several missions to Tierana, Albania back in '99 and '00.   That's not too far from you, I think.

Have a happy new year!

Bradley   :devil:
Retired USAF C-130H3, C-130E, MC-130E, MC-130W Flight Engineer

1969 Charger 440/4bbl "Hemi Orange Mistress"
2009 Hemi Ram 1500 Sport Special Crew Cab "Black Betty"
2011 BMW X5 3.5i "Heidi"

Mopar440+6

If the police around here had bikes like that I'd never speed! That thing is freakin AWESOME!!!!!
"If you cant fix it with a wrench, get a hammer. If that doesn't work, get a bigger hammer!"

Charger_Fan

Quote from: AllBlueRT on December 31, 2005, 05:21:22 PM
That's old school isn't it Grant?  Sweet lookin' bike.  My first bike was a Yippin' Yamaha something, it wasn't a four stroke.  But the guys I rode with had bikes similar to yours, older versions I'm sure.  I remember them being bad arse back then.  If it wasn't a Harley, I always had a Yamaha.
Yep, the Warrior 4-wheeler, Honda CT70 & this V-max are the only foreign things I've owned. V-max's are definitely old school nowdays, but when they first came out, they were the fastest production bike for 4 or 5 years. They go great in a straight line, not so good in the corners. ;D
I'd love to get a Harley Night Rod, but I'll probably have to wait to find a decent used one in a few years.

Downhiller

i am from city of  Pula in Croatia...

i hope i will get charger or challenger or anything which is from 60s  :icon_smile_big:

which police bikes or cars doyou have in USA ?

fords, harley huh ?

i hear from a friend that in NY cops have fords and under the hub some nasty v-8 :o

and yes happy new year guys/girls, the best of luck to you and your family,friends and most important car i hope you dont need repair them often ;D

Lowprofile

Welcome to the site! That CBR 1000 is sweet   :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:  Here's what most cops ride in the states......
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Charger_Croatia

Welcome fellow Croatian!! Great to have one more member here.  :2thumbs:

Oh, BTW I have few corrections:

Jamey aka RD, I'm from Split not Dubrovnik   :P

Afflyer:  he needs to buy 2nd gen to beat me. My '73 is the FIRST Charger in Croatia.   :icon_smile_big:

As for this matter, I believe there are few cops in my town crazy enough to drive that thing. I know one of them at least.
'73 Charger with 400 (under restore)
2018 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid AWD Blue Sport

RD

Quote from: Charger_Croatia on January 02, 2006, 04:43:00 AM
Welcome fellow Croatian!! Great to have one more member here.   :2thumbs:

Jamey aka RD, I'm from Split not Dubrovnik   :P

Afflyer:   he needs to buy 2nd gen to beat me. My '73 is the FIRST Charger in Croatia.     :icon_smile_big:

As for this matter, I believe there are few cops in my town crazy enough to drive that thing. I know one of them at least.

sorry buddy! :D :D
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

BigBlockSam

here's my bike 350 chevy motor, 355 hp, 125 shot of nos.
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

ChargerBill

I personally like the cruiser type bikes...not into going that fast. I'd take a custom like an Iron Horse or Big Dog that I could just sit back and enjoy the ride on.

BTW: I'm part Croatian. My Great Grandfather was a fisherman and moved here in the late 30's to escape communism. Last name in Yugoslavia was Zanki but he changed it when he got on the boat.

Welcome to the board.
Life is a highway...

CFMopar

Quote from: Charger_Croatia on January 02, 2006, 04:43:00 AM
Welcome fellow Croatian!! Great to have one more member here.   :2thumbs:

Jamey aka RD, I'm from Split not Dubrovnik     :P

Afflyer:   he needs to buy 2nd gen to beat me. My '73 is the FIRST Charger in Croatia.     :icon_smile_big:

Split is an awsome city.

Tons of hot women  :icon_smile_tongue: :icon_smile_cool:
1971 Charger SE 440 automatic
2014 Ram EcoDiesel Laramie
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCkKIkpXr-77fWg7JkeoV_g

Afflyer

I've heard some stories from some of my fellow flyers about the women of Split-

One's you'd almost give up your citizenship over  ;)

Bradley  :devil:
Retired USAF C-130H3, C-130E, MC-130E, MC-130W Flight Engineer

1969 Charger 440/4bbl "Hemi Orange Mistress"
2009 Hemi Ram 1500 Sport Special Crew Cab "Black Betty"
2011 BMW X5 3.5i "Heidi"

CFMopar

Quote from: Afflyer on January 02, 2006, 11:33:38 PM

One's you'd almost give up your citizenship over   ;)

Bradley   :devil:

He ain't lying  :icon_smile_big:

Charger_Croatia

Quote from: ChargerBill on January 02, 2006, 05:39:37 PM
I personally like the cruiser type bikes...not into going that fast. I'd take a custom like an Iron Horse or Big Dog that I could just sit back and enjoy the ride on.

BTW: I'm part Croatian. My Great Grandfather was a fisherman and moved here in the late 30's to escape communism. Last name in Yugoslavia was Zanki but he changed it when he got on the boat.

Welcome to the board.

Hey ChargerBill, I didn't know that. We have Zanki on the nearest island of Brac (40 minutes with ferry). And we are not in Yugoslavia any more from '91, thanks God (although we had tough time during war here). We are independent and free and communism is gone long ago.  :boogie:

Charger_Croatia

Quote from: Thread_Marshal on January 03, 2006, 12:35:38 AM
Quote from: Afflyer on January 02, 2006, 11:33:38 PM

One's you'd almost give up your citizenship over  ;)

Bradley  :devil:

He ain't lying  :icon_smile_big:

:iagree:  I don't know about citizenship, but I can bet that you would like to spend some time here guys!!  :yesnod:

CFMopar

Oh I've spent some time their dont worry :)

Downhiller

big block sam---------damn dude wtf is that, pure beast with 335 hp...

put some pics in action i think that make holes in asphalt when you start buring :drool5:

nice bike....

yes girls from Split and capital city Zagreb are the "beutiest" girls, i mean in every city are nice girls but just because those two are major cityes, more and more are there  ;D

if some one wants come to my city "PULA" on summer i will be glad to show you around soem nicethings... its mall town but still it have nice beaches and girls, if you go to "SPLIT" ii think my fellow Croatian will meglad to show you around the city...(i think) :)

ithink that nation geographic,and allmost whole world (magazines,tv shows etc) choose Croatia the country where you "MUST COME"
ps. here is cca. 65% german cars (audi, mercedes, bmw,opeletc) than rest of countryes, the smallest number are american...

some info about pula:
http://www.pulainfo.hr/en/

some info aout split:
http://www.split.hr/INDEX_eng.htm

MoparUSAF