News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Performance Programmers

Started by BBKNARF, January 13, 2011, 10:36:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BBKNARF

Looking to buy a programmer (Superchips, Hypertech, Diablo) for my 2010 Dodge Ram 4x4, 5.7 Hemi, they all have pros and cons.
Can't decide on witch one to go with  :shruggy: Has any one worked on or experienced on any of these programmers.

Frank
68 Charger, slowly in the works, 451 c.i. approx. 535 hp @ the flywheel, so far best time in the 1/4
11.21 @ 119 mph, full exhaust, stock suspension, 4:10s @ 3640 pounds.

SRT-440

I use a Diablo Predator tuner on my SRT4...works great..night and day difference in boost/power. Plus, they spend a LOT of time on the tunes. I've never used the other programmers.
Also, it's easy to upload the "canned tune" which on my programmer is called the 93 Tune (93 octane only tune). I've never adjusted anything myself but if ur brave u can "tweak" the tune in the programmer or make your own. I use the on-the-fly monitor that measures all (or what u want to see) functions such as knock, ambiant air temp, timing..blah..blah..which is ALL adjustable. Hope this helps.  :2thumbs:
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog..."

2012 SRT8 392 Challenger (SOLD)
2004 Dodge Stage 1 SRT-4 (SOLD)
1970 Plymouth Road Runner Clone w/6.1 HEMI (SOLD)
1971 Dodge Dart w/440 (SOLD)
1985 Buick Grand National w/'87 swap and big turbo (SOLD)

maxwellwedge

I use a Diablo Predator as well. Works great!