News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone need a set of wing braces? I have five sets left.

Started by hotrod98, January 19, 2011, 01:45:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hotrod98

I just checked and I have enough parts to make six complete sets of Daytona wing braces. I would like to keep one set just in case I ever build another car. I don't plan to make more after these are gone. I'm not saying I won't ever, just that at this point I have no plans to.

They're identical to the original Daytona wing braces in every way and the uprights are identical to the Superbird versions except the birds have a large washer welded to the top of two of the uprights. The floor brackets are slightly different on the birds but these Daytona brackets can easily be altered to work.

They're $75.00 a set (bare steel) plus $15 shipping in the 48 states. That's dirt cheap.

E-mail me at hotrodcuda98@hotmail.com

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

xx29440charger

I ordered and received a set. Great job! :2thumbs: They are awesome!  :cheers:

Hemidog

6pkrtse

I would like a set if you still any available. I will send you a PM.
1963 Belvedere 413 Max Wedge
1970 Charger R/T S.E. 440 sixpack.
1970 Challenger R/T Drag Radial 528 Hemi
1970 Charger 500 S.E. 440 4 BBL
1970 Road Runner 383 4 BBL
1974 Chrysler New Yorker 440 4 BBL
1996 Dodge Ram 2500 V-10 488 cu in.
2004 Dodge Ram 3500 CTD Dually 6x6
2012 Challenger R/T Classic

200MPH

Charger

Charger-Bodie

These are the one I used on my clone. They are a VERY nice part,work perfect.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

DoubleDlover

Hi. do you know why the superbirds have 2 washers on top of 2 of the uprights? I havent seen these on any of the superbirds at teh shows ive been too. thanks

Charger-Bodie

The quarter top is mor rounded and would likely be damaged by the edges of the braces when tightend down. That is my guess.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............