News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Pictures Please

Started by SBBob, January 21, 2011, 09:16:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SBBob

Hey - have been working on my own web site.  I finally have it where it needs to be.  Would like to add 3 new pages dedicated to the aero cars.  1 for Daytonas, 1 for Superbirds and 1 for C-500s.  Please send me your pictures and driver train info.  Contact info in upper right hand corner at www.superbirdbob.com.  Love these cars and would enjoy seeing all of them!
Superbird Bob - 426 Hemi, 4 Speed, 3.54 Track Pack

69_500

Do you only want pictures of the cars if we own them? Or just of any?

SBBob

Any and all pictures would be great, but would like to put your name next to your car -first name only - please that is all I will post.  I have many of my pictures of the aero cars posted, but would love to have my site full of them. 

Charger-Bodie

Just real XX Daytonas? or clones too?
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

SBBob

Any and all - Real or Clone - just post me the drive train with the pictures.  I LOVE these cars and enjoy seeing anyone's pride and joy!

Alaskan_TA

I sent some of your car just because I can.  :icon_smile_big:

A383Wing

41husk

I sent you an email with some pics, but couldn't figure out how to just post them on your site :shruggy:
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

A383Wing

Come on guys...where are the pics?

Bryan

mauve66

mmmmmmmm, soft speed bump.................
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

Charger-Bodie

I sent four pics ,but I can only get to one of them. Is this the way it is or am I doing something wrong?
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .

A383Wing

you need to send them to Bob at his email address...just the same as posting pictures here

thanks

Bryan

Charger-Bodie

A383Wing

OK...gotcha....maybe he only has one up for now....

SBBob

Thanks for all the pictures of C-500s, Daytonas and Superbirds.  I have now gotten all of the pictures posted to my web site.  Still taking pictures anytime.  Thanks again, I think it looks great hope you agree.