News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

This one has the extra-large chin spoiler version

Started by Dave Kanofsky, January 25, 2011, 02:32:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Kanofsky

"God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him." John 3:17, NLT

Racers For Christ Chaplain (www.teamrfc.org)

learical1

Bruce

DAY CLONA

Put some drop spindles on it, and plow your driveway in winter ::)

Montreal Wing Car

I'm gonna have a look tomorrow, I did not know he finally brought it out.. I'll report on it after!
Have a look at the inventory, there are hundreds of cars, and at least as many stashed away...
Ben

maxwellwedge

Quote from: Montreal Wing Car on January 25, 2011, 04:31:55 PM
I'm gonna have a look tomorrow, I did not know he finally brought it out.. I'll report on it after!
Have a look at the inventory, there are hundreds of cars, and at least as many stashed away...
Ben

Leave all your jewellery at home!    ;D

oldcarnut

Anyone ever seen a front bench seat done like the back seat in that one or was that strictly a bucket seat option pattern?

FJ5WING

looks like trim emblems on both sides of the deck lid.
wingless now, but still around.

Montreal Wing Car

Interesting story on that one, let's see if it holds...
It's RM23U0A174586 , still has it's fender tag and Broadcast sheet, was born 4-speed with console, 8-tracks and not much else. it's originally EV2.
It was bought new in the US by a French importer and shipped to Monaco, where it spent most of it's life. in the early 80's the owner acquired a Hemi motor to put in it and disposed of the 440. But it stopped there, the Hemi was rebuilt but never put in, and a French guy living in Montreal bought it with the motor and had it shipped here about 6 years ago. He sold the Hemi, got a replacement correct date-coded 440 installed, but never showed the car.
It is o.k., but far from perfect, but is rust-free, a rarity here. It's presentable, but would need to be restored, was painted in a garage. Both correct jacks and spare are accounted for, just not in the car. they're asking 109 900$ Can (which is actually cheaper in US $ these days!).
One interesting sidenote: the car came with the NASCAR front spoiler that's on the car now, but also with a fake rollcage and windshield straps. Story is that those were dealer add-ons for showroom showing, but were from Mopar, kind of like the ''floating" wheel dicss on the A12 cars... Anyone heard of that before?
Ben

UFO

Montreal Wing Car

Have not seen those pieces yet, but I'll take pics and look for pentastars and part nos. on them...
Ben

maxwellwedge

Is that what Scotti told you? I have never heard of it......Anyone else?

Montreal Wing Car

Straight from John's mouth... What he said was that the pieces were with the car when it was new, as per the previous owner... I'll investigate!  :scratchchin:
Ben