News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

60's Era Cars & their Movies/TV Shows

Started by Lowprofile, January 01, 2006, 08:09:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lowprofile

Found these old movies and the custom Mopars that were in them.  Enjoy & feel free to add any you find. :icon_smile_big:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Lowprofile

Cool Charger! :icon_smile_big:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

dkn1997

there is nothing cooler than the original batmobile from the tv series, that thing is mean as hell. I saw one up close at a car show once and was blown away by it.   
RECHRGED

2fast4u

the original Batmobile is cool......        anybody ever seen the original car that the first Batmobile was derived from.

I've got a collection of pics
DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!

2fast4u

couple more...............

2fast4u

I know this isn't from the 60's but it my fav Batmobile..........

2fast4u

Joe Mannix's  72 Cuda convertible with a "383"   ???   HUH!!

That must be a Typo/or whoever wrote that didn't know much about mopars!!

472 R/T SE

A guy local traded 2 Superbirds to Jerry Junemann for the Fireball 500 car.   I don't know if he still has it or not.  I think he give it up in a divorce, ????   
He could swing letting the 'Birds go since his Dad left him 11 of them when he passed away.

Brock Samson

BTW: that '66 era Batmobile was baised on a late '50s FoMoCo showcar called the "Futurian".
  I wana see alot more pics of that Thunder Charger.
anyone got any?..

BigBlockSam

cool pics.
  i was going out to giant stadium and i see some cars pulled over on the side of the highway. one of them was the batmobile. that was pretty funny. then i see another car up aways. it was black beauty. the green hornet's car. i think there where on there way to the whiskey cafe for a car show. i think there owned by the owner of Walsh trucking. he has a big car collection. Rene
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img