News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Need help posting a picture

Started by TripleBlackGator, January 02, 2006, 08:00:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TripleBlackGator

I'd like to post a picture of my Charger but I don't have an upload site. I have TRIPOD but that doesn't work here. How are you guys posting pictures?

BTW: How the hell did I get reduced back down to ONE post?
Malicious, vindictive, spiteful, cynical, pessimistic, sarcastic, & antagonistic. And those are my good traits!

BigBlackDodge

When you post there's 'Attach' right below the box.............hit browse and find it on your PC. Watch the file size tho............nothing over 200k. :)

BBD

TripleBlackGator

Thanks BBD. I don't remember an attachment option last time I posted but then again I don't see a lot of things.
   One thing I did see is a 72 Charger, triple black, under a car port about 20 miles from me. I knocked on the door and no one was home. I will try again. No specifics since I didn't want to look closer without an invite.
Malicious, vindictive, spiteful, cynical, pessimistic, sarcastic, & antagonistic. And those are my good traits!

Just 6T9 CHGR

Very nice!!   Original black car coded for the gator grain?  Post some more pics!

Welcome to the site! :cheers:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

TripleBlackGator

Yes. It's original and coded. $100 option.  :yesnod: