News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Legendary price increase..

Started by mastermopar, January 03, 2006, 06:27:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mastermopar

Jeff here from A1 ....

Not sure if Legendary is doing it to everyone or just me but they informed me late last week that the prices for black & white seat covers were going up $15.00 a pair..

That would total a $30.00 price increase if you were to purchase both front & rear seat covers..

On the other hand the price for colors is supposed to decrease to match the prices for black & white..

Price increase will affect both seat covers & door panels..

If you plan on ordering black or white seat covers I will need your order no later than Thursday because my price increase starts on Monday.. .

Cheers , Jeff
1970 CHARGER RT/SE 440 4 SPEED TRACK PACK

1968 CHARGER RT 440 4 SPEED TRACK PACK

1970 ROADRUNNER 440 + 6 V CODE POST 4 SPEED SUPER TRACK PACK AIRGRABBER

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

6pkrunner

And I needs sets for GTS, Super Bee, Road Runner, 2 cuda. By the time I get to them they'll be unaffordable by most small third world nations.

Chris G.

Jeff, do you only deal with basic colors, or can you also sell the Hang 10 seat covers? I know Legendary has them, but not sure if they allow their dealers to sell them as well. I would rather buy from you if possible.

ps- Not that I need them, but if they ever stop making them, I want a set for a "just in case" scenario. ;)