News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Whats your fav. non-mopar ?

Started by 69bananabeast, August 02, 2005, 01:07:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuBLimE 69

I still Lub these .....

This ticket is only $69.00 ?  If I'd have known that I'd have been going FASTER !

Brock Samson

Quote from: az69rtcharger on September 01, 2005, 08:26:08 PM
Quote from: Stratocharger on September 01, 2005, 08:20:24 PM

I like some mustangs, but its the stupid ones that try to race everything they see.

So,..   you DO like them then!!! I guess i was confused,...

I have always and still love Charger's that is one reason I will never sell my R/T. To quote Charlton Heston "you'll have to pry mine from my cold, dead hands."

Planet Of The Apes!

wrong posting, quote or wrong topic, I'll let you decide...  ;D

SuBLimE 69

I like these too...the original ones were always cool to drool over....and any ole 30's rod...especially the 32 delivery.

This ticket is only $69.00 ?  If I'd have known that I'd have been going FASTER !

TheGhost

Quote from: SuBLimE 69 on September 01, 2005, 09:00:27 PM
I like these too...the original ones were always cool to drool over....and any ole 30's rod...especially the 32 delivery.

:drool:  That is one sexy machine, right there.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Johnny SixPack

Always had a soft spot for Mercs. :Thumbs:

But I think a Scout II is next up.

Johnny
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

Stormhammer

Quote from: az69rtcharger on September 01, 2005, 02:28:23 PM
I would also say that this is one of my other favorites, I used to own on in 1980. This is one car that I would consider getting again, it had so much torque and was fast as hell

you freaking got rid of an Apollo Yellow GSX?!!!! I should castrate you right about now!

JimShine

I like the 1966-7 Pontiac Tempest/LeMans/GTO. Great body shape and still has the old school interior. My favorite overall is the 1967 GTO. Love that chain link fence looking grille.

zstalker

if we're taling about cars that we may possibly own someday, I prefer the later third-gen Camaro.  But if cost isn't taken into consideration, it's the Koenigsegg CC8S (just set the Guiness Book of World Records at 241 mph, by the way)
This ground is not the rock I thought it to be.
I was wrong.
This changes everything.

derailed

Quote from: JimShine on September 02, 2005, 11:35:54 AM
I like the 1966-7 Pontiac Tempest/LeMans/GTO. Great body shape and still has the old school interior. My favorite overall is the 1967 GTO. Love that chain link fence looking grille.

Heres a pic of my 67 LeMans.

CFMopar

This amc. Its a javlin right?

Also like the gsx and cobras....
1971 Charger SE 440 automatic
2014 Ram EcoDiesel Laramie
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCkKIkpXr-77fWg7JkeoV_g

ChargerSG

My non fav. non mpoar car is a 70 Firebird, cant help missing my old driver with a good 350 in it... :drive:
Looking for 383 Magnum #0B196875 and 0B115166

TheGhost

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

ChargerSG

I just saw that it is a non to much in the begining of my last post :scope:
Looking for 383 Magnum #0B196875 and 0B115166

70plumrt

fav non-mope!
is this a trick question?

now i'm happier than every we have mopar, cause everyone likes camaros and stangs
which i just can't stand! ::)

Troy

Quote from: ChargerSG on September 03, 2005, 06:31:03 PM
I just saw that it is a non to much in the begining of my last post :scope:

You can edit your posts - some of us do it a lot. :D Look for a button that says "modify" which should only show up on the top right of your own posts.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Stormhammer

Quote from: drailed on September 01, 2005, 06:02:06 PM
Quote from: Stormhammer on September 01, 2005, 05:07:33 PM
Quote from: az69rtcharger on September 01, 2005, 02:28:23 PM
I would also say that this is one of my other favorites, I used to own on in 1980. This is one car that I would consider getting again, it had so much torque and was fast as hell

you SOLD a GSX???

do you know how hard those are to come by these days?

Even worse than that, i junked one a along time ago when i was in high school. I pulled the motor, tranny and hood. The rest of the car was a case. If only i knew today.

DONT TELL ME THAT!!! I COUDL KILL YOU RIGHT NOW AHHHHHHH!!! seriously - like, I dunno... not many were made ( there are less of them made than '69 Charger 500s )

derailed

Storm I regret it all the time. The one thing that makes it even worse is remembering when i towed it into the junkyard and leaving it next to a carousel red(orange)69 judge that was complete but rotted pretty bad. This was back in 1989 so who knew? At least i still have the motor sitting in the basement. ill see if i can dig up a pic of the car.

jaak

I'd like to have a amc amx (technically it is non mopar) eventhough it is a mopar step-child

Also (though not a car) I always liked 67-72 Chevy Trucks, I had a 70 SWB C-10, but I sold it a couple of months after I bought my first charger. I don't regret it though cause mopars are still like a million times cooler ;D