News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

72 charger has 2 speed motor rest 3 speed(I think)

Started by 67tbird, March 03, 2011, 03:39:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

67tbird

parts car I'm building has 2 speed motor, I ran #on motor down from a challenger rebuild book I have, three speed switch, linkage # is 3431646586 I don't know if it's for 2, or 3 speed I know they are different just not how to tell. I was wondering if I could tape over park function on firewall connector and still have wiper function, just not have it park(they wont pass inspection with them not stopping) anybody tried this? I'd like to keep them as close to 3 speed as possible for after I win lotto and can afford correct motor! Are there drain holes in wiperwells? car has been sitting in open shed in AZ for ten yrs. dust has filled up wells, it would be easier to wash debris down if drains than trying to break it up and scoop/vacuum, needs to be done b4 Midwest humidity turns it to rust. thanks in advance, Dave