News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

spy pics of 2009 dodge charger

Started by miller, January 03, 2006, 10:09:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

miller

Well.... they would be if i was running Dodge... but this is the most i can do as of right now.

I was bored during history so i decided to make my version of a new charger!

the top is the old 1969 charger

the bottom is my new 2009 charger... i havnt seen such a beautiful car in 40 years!

2005 Harley Davidson 1200 Sportster Custom - Maggie
2012 370Z NISMO - Courtney
1979 Corvette L-82 - Lilly
1969 Dodge Charger R/T Clone - Vanessa

Big Lebowski

They couldn't build something that cool.
"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

BigBlackDodge

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........where's the extra 2 doors? 2 doors don't sell ya know....... :icon_smile_blackeye:

BBD

Silver R/T

gotta have big trunk so soccer moms can pack lots of booze in there lol jk nice drawing
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

'CUDA360

It just wouldn't be right without seeing the 5 door station wagon version first ::)

And then a "sedan" version that someone plastered a 1935 Airflow lookalike grille on with bling bling wheels and a big thumping stereo

By then though you just get the same car as the sedan with a slightly sloping roof and an underbite grille that the teams in NASCAR can change out front and rear facias with Fords so the fans can tell the difference

But I'm not bitter

TheGhost

Quote from: Big Lebowski on January 03, 2006, 10:43:27 PM

They already did.  Granted, that was 35 years ago, and they are getting to be pretty damn expensive, but still.....
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Johnny SixPack

Quote from: Ghost on January 04, 2006, 03:39:55 AM

They already did.   Granted, that was 35 years ago, and they are getting to be pretty damn expensive, but still.....

Dude, you're such a tool. :nana:

Seriously, why didya pick this battle and this board to a wage war in the name of the "06 Charger?

Now I could easily see yah gettin' pissed about an "09 Barracuda, or something, but come on!

I'd ask you why you like it so much, but I can read a press release. :D
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

TheGhost

Quote from: formula_440 on January 04, 2006, 04:17:16 AM

They already did.  Granted, that was 35 years ago, and they are getting to be pretty damn expensive, but still.....

That wasn't an insult.  As much as I like the new Charger, given the chance, I'd take a classic 66-74 over it anyday, because they are better looking, and just plain cooler.

QuoteSeriously, why didya pick this battle and this board to a wage war in the name of the "06 Charger?

Why not?  I like the car for what it is.  I'm only offering a different opinion.

QuoteNow I could easily see yah gettin' pissed about an "09 Barracuda, or something, but come on!

Only because Plymouth is dead.  That would be like making a Chrysler Rebel Machine.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Silver R/T

Quote from: formula_440 on January 04, 2006, 04:17:16 AM

Seriously, why didya pick this battle and this board to a wage war in the name of the "06 Charger?

Now I could easily see yah gettin' pissed about an "09 Barracuda, or something, but come on!

I'd ask you why you like it so much, but I can read a press release. :D

just another turd admirer, dont mind him
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722