News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Multiple 'for sale' listings by single seller

Started by bull, January 03, 2006, 10:47:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bull

May I suggest we create a rule dictating that people listing parts in the 'for sale' section put all their parts under one listing rather than starting six threads for six parts?

TruckDriver

:iagree:

Apparently some people do not understand it is easier to find their parts that way :rotz:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Troy

Yes, but it's annoying when one person bumps everyone else's threads off of the front page. It's rude. If you've got 50 parts then isn't it easier to keep one thread updated? We tried this for a while on the old board and when I get some free time I'll probably do it again.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

bull

Quote from: Troy on January 03, 2006, 11:25:45 PM
Yes, but it's annoying when one person bumps everyone else's threads off of the front page. It's rude. If you've got 50 parts then isn't it easier to keep one thread updated? We tried this for a while on the old board and when I get some free time I'll probably do it again.

Troy

I think you're agreeing with me but I'm not sure. It is easier to keep one thread updated and it is rude to bump someone else's ads off the page. Um, ok.

Troy

Quote from: bull on January 04, 2006, 04:28:11 PM
Quote from: Troy on January 03, 2006, 11:25:45 PM

Troy

I think you're agreeing with me but I'm not sure. It is easier to keep one thread updated and it is rude to bump someone else's ads off the page. Um, ok.
I was responding to the post directly above mine (ie NOT yours). :D

If you read my last sentence you'll see that I do agree with you.

Troy

694spdRT

In looking at the 1st page of the "Parts for Sale" section I'd say the idea isn't catching on real fast.  :P
1968 Charger 383 auto
1969 Charger R/T 440 4 speed
1970 Charger 500 440 auto
1972 Challenger 318
1976 W200 Club Cab 4x4 400 auto 
1978 Ramcharger 360 auto
2001 Durango SLT 4.7L (daily driver)
2005 Ram 2500 4x4 Big Horn Cummins Diesel 6 speed
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 5.7 Hemi

TruckDriver

Huh, I think you missunderstand me Troy. I agree with Bull. Maybe it's  the way I worded it ::)

I was trying to say that it is easier to find someones parts when they have them all listed in one post instead of searching though all of them.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Troy

Oh Duh, I see now. Ok, I agree with everyone. How's that? :D

Troy

bull