News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Interview the person below

Started by bull, March 14, 2011, 11:47:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobs66440

Quote from: 1970Moparmann on March 25, 2011, 10:29:23 AM
It depends on how big the car is and what shape it is in :nana: :nana:

If you had the choice between living in big city with a big salary, or a small city and a modest salary?
small city and a modest salary

If you were stranded on a desert island and you could have only one album/CD to listen to, what would it be?

nvrbdn

pink floyd dark side of the moon

same thing, as in what food would it be?
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

PocketThunder

Quote from: nvrbdn on March 25, 2011, 10:46:14 AMsame thing, as in what food would it be?

Mexican.  I can eat Enchiladas all day long.  Plus they go good with the Rum that i find on the island.   :drool5:

Q: carrots or celery?
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Old Moparz

Quote from: PocketThunder on March 25, 2011, 11:05:04 AM

Q: carrots or celery?

Celery, with blue cheese.   :cheers:

Q:  Do you think that there will be an invention within your lifetime that will give you the ability to sit on the toilet to do your business for as long as you prefer without having to worry about the embarrassing red ring the toilet seat leaves on your ass?
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Steve P.

Ummmmm,,,  :shruggy:

Have you ever wished that at a certain moment you were a cop and could pull that AZZHAT over and throw the book at him??
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

PocketThunder

Quote from: Steve P. on March 25, 2011, 01:11:27 PM
Have you ever wished that at a certain moment you were a cop and could pull that AZZHAT over and throw the book at him??

No, i would rather have the power to make a cop suddenly appear and pull that azzhat over and then i can drive by slowly waving...  :loser:

Q:  Hotmail or Gmail?
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

bakerhillpins

Quote from: PocketThunder on March 25, 2011, 01:15:32 PM
Quote from: Steve P. on March 25, 2011, 01:11:27 PM

No, i would rather have the power to make a cop suddenly appear and pull that azzhat over and then i can drive by slowly waving...  :loser:

Q:  Hotmail or Gmail?

Gmail

Q: Bing or Google?
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

Steve P.

Google..

Stun gun or baseball bat??
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Old Moparz

Quote from: Steve P. on March 25, 2011, 01:42:08 PM

Stun gun or baseball bat??

Stun gun for unsuspecting nimrods & baseball bat for golf balls at the golf course.

Q:  If you signed a 12 month contract with a major television studio to take part in a new reality show where you were going to live with the cast from the Jersey Shore & Donald Trump to work for free as the butler/maid & it took place in a one bedroom apartment that had just enough bunk beds for all but you, had a hot plate to cook on, & a spackle pail for a toilet, would you breach the contract or commit suicide?
               Bob                

PocketThunder

Quote from: Old Moparz on March 25, 2011, 02:23:49 PMQ:  If you signed a 12 month contract with a major television studio to take part in a new reality show where you were going to live with the cast from the Jersey Shore & Donald Trump to work for free as the butler/maid & it took place in a one bedroom apartment that had just enough bunk beds for all but you, had a hot plate to cook on, & a spackle pail for a toilet, would you breach the contract or commit suicide?

Although i dont watch Jersey Shore, i would keep the job and shack up with the women with the largest sweater kittens...   :o

Q: Dee from Pattys Pub (Its always sunny in Philadelphia), hot or not?

Vainglory, Esq.

Quote from: PocketThunder on March 25, 2011, 03:12:07 PM
Quote from: Old Moparz on March 25, 2011, 02:23:49 PMQ:  If you signed a 12 month contract with a major television studio to take part in a new reality show where you were going to live with the cast from the Jersey Shore & Donald Trump to work for free as the butler/maid & it took place in a one bedroom apartment that had just enough bunk beds for all but you, had a hot plate to cook on, & a spackle pail for a toilet, would you breach the contract or commit suicide?

Although i dont watch Jersey Shore, i would keep the job and shack up with the women with the largest sweater kittens...   :o

Q: Dee from Pattys Pub (Its always sunny in Philadelphia), hot or not?

Hittable, but I wouldn't say hot.  Carmen the tranny, though -  :2thumbs:

How badly does your NCAA bracket currently suck?  Mine is terrible, and my last remaining hope is Kansas.

nvrbdn

changin this answer cuz ohio just lost killing my whole card. now all i got left is kansas and fla. but picked neither to win it all

french fries or american fries?
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Steve P.

American, but only because I am on a new diet of BUY AMERICAN MADE. But really I just call them FRIES..... 

Hemi scoop or 6-pack scoop??
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Brock Samson

T/A six-pack scoop.

What really matters?

Old Moparz

Quote from: Brock Samson on March 27, 2011, 01:31:04 PM

What really matters?

Several things really matter.

The layer of foam that floats on top of the beer just after you pour it.
The way a tight pair of jeans hug a woman's hips when you stand behind her.
The perfect pair of speakers that have a good enough bass kick to vibrate your rib cage.
The crackle of a big block through an open set of headers.
The clear breathing passages in your nose after you're up out of bed in the morning.

Can you ever dig a hole without having the shovel tip go full force into a potato sized rock & send the shockwave up your arms to your head & make your teeth feel loose?
               Bob                

oldgold69

never  on my dads farm we always say you get three rocks for every shovel of dirt 

q. goodyear polyglas or b f goodrich

General_01

BF Goodrich. 275/60/15 out back and 245/60/15 in front.

Def Leppard or Bon Jovi?
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

Old Moparz

Quote from: General_01 on March 27, 2011, 08:48:39 PM

Def Leppard or Bon Jovi?

Neither. I'd rather pour hot wax into my ear canals.

If you had the chance to go back in time to a point in your past, but could only stay there for 15 minutes, what point would you choose, what would you do, & why would you do it?
               Bob                

greenpigs

Leppard but that's not much of a choice

Q: When you go to a public restroom do you look at all the stalls first or just plop down on the first one?
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

General_01

Quote from: Old Moparz on March 27, 2011, 09:08:26 PM
Quote from: General_01 on March 27, 2011, 08:48:39 PM

Def Leppard or Bon Jovi?

Neither. I'd rather pour hot wax into my ear canals.

If you had the chance to go back in time to a point in your past, but could only stay there for 15 minutes, what point would you choose, what would you do, & why would you do it?

I would go back to 1987 and decide to finish the 2 years at the Community college in my home town instead of transfering to the University of Minnesota.

Ever been to the Mopar Nationals?
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

adauto

No, hell I'm making to Carlisle for the first time this year!

If chesse could only be one color should it be white or the yellow /orange kind?
Never too many! 70 Chally R/T Convert-70 GTX-68-69-74 Charger-68 Dart GTS

http://a-dauto.com/  http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-D-Truck-and-Auto-Parts/67427352555?ref=hl

MoparManJim

Quote from: adauto on March 27, 2011, 09:46:18 PM
No, hell I'm making to Carlisle for the first time this year!

If chesse could only be one color should it be white or the yellow /orange kind?

Chesse should be the yellow / orange kind. 

If you had to pick an old muscle car, what year would you pick and why?

PocketThunder

Quote from: greenpigs on March 27, 2011, 09:09:15 PMQ: When you go to a public restroom do you look at all the stalls first or just plop down on the first one?[/color][/b]

Yes, i look for the cleanest one.  

Quote from: MoparManJim on March 27, 2011, 11:34:22 PM
If you had to pick an old muscle car, what year would you pick and why?

<-------- 1969.  Because she likes the 69.  

Q: Do you like ketchup on your eggs?

mikepmcs

No.
Pace Picante Sauce every now and again. Can't be the thick salsa, just old school Picante.

Tuna Salad, Egg Salad, Seafood Salad or Ham Salad.

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

ChgrSteve67

Egg Salad
I don't do sea food and have never tried ham salad.   Just sounds wrong.

Q: If you won the lottery today for 100 million dollars who would you pay to build you a custom car.  And you can't choose yourself or HLPAG.