News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Interview the person below

Started by bull, March 14, 2011, 11:47:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bull

A. I'd probably choose Smith Brothers Restorations, without the GL treatment of course.
Q. What is the most tightwad/cheap thing you've ever done?

PocketThunder

Quote from: bull on March 28, 2011, 10:01:47 AM
A. I'd probably choose Smith Brothers Restorations, without the GL treatment of course.
Q. What is the most tightwad/cheap thing you've ever done?

When my kids dont finish their cereal (without milk) i put the unused portion back in the box.  It was $2 on sale for the box of cereal. 

Q:  When you go out to eat do you usually tip 15%, 20%, 25%,...... 1%?     :scratchchin:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

71ChallengeHer

A. usually 20% but it really depends on the service  :yesnod:                                                                                                                       Q.meat  or seafood ?

Old Moparz

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on March 28, 2011, 10:33:32 AM

Q.meat  or seafood ?

Surf & Turf.

Q: If you were training to be a heavyweight boxer & scheduled to box an opponent known for cheating by lining his gloves with rolls of quarters, would you ask him for change of a $10 dollar bill before the match to fill the parking meter & see if he falls for it?
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

twodko

If I knew he cheated with possibly deadly intent, I wouldn't get in the ring then I'd speak to the Ref.

Q: Is it your nature to open doors, pull out chairs and let ladies go first or not?
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

Manfred318

Quote from: twodko on March 28, 2011, 11:46:12 AM

Q: Is it your nature to open doors, pull out chairs and let ladies go first or not?

Yea. For the one I care about anyways.

Would you rather listen to music on Vinyl, Cassette, CD or MP3?

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

nvrbdn

im old fashion, cd in the car, but at night when we go to bed its records on the old turntable. a different album every night. love the older rock.

are you a tent camper, fifth wheel camper, or a hotel camper?
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Brock Samson

Ain't nuttin on earth like going to sleep under the stars! (weather permitting).   :icon_smile_wink:

first choice for dessert?..

MoparManJim

Quote from: Brock Samson on March 28, 2011, 02:44:09 PM
Ain't nuttin on earth like going to sleep under the stars! (weather permitting).   :icon_smile_wink:

first choice for dessert?..

Would be Jell-o

Q: If you had to dislike a certain food type, what would it be?

Brock Samson

that's funny right their n eye dont cares youze ya are...  :lol: you don't git out much do ya' Jim?..  :rofl:

Old Moparz

Quote from: MoparManJim on March 28, 2011, 02:47:06 PM

Tofu.

Q:  When you get into your vehicle, put the tasks in the order you perform them from first to last.

A)  Put key in ignition
B)  Fasten seat belt
C)  Close door
D)  Adjust mirrors
E)  Shift ass into comfortable position
F)  Fiddle with radio/stereo/etc.
               Bob                

adauto

Quote from: Old Moparz on March 28, 2011, 02:53:29 PM
Quote from: MoparManJim on March 28, 2011, 02:47:06 PM

Tofu.

Q:  When you get into your vehicle, put the tasks in the order you perform them from first to last.

A)  Put key in ignition
B)  Fasten seat belt
C)  Close door
D)  Adjust mirrors
E)  Shift ass into comfortable position
F)  Fiddle with radio/stereo/etc.

C-A-E B&F optional....           

Brown or white(clear) liquor when you indulge?
Never too many! 70 Chally R/T Convert-70 GTX-68-69-74 Charger-68 Dart GTS

http://a-dauto.com/  http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-D-Truck-and-Auto-Parts/67427352555?ref=hl

greenpigs

Clear...I like to have lots of vodka & a bunch of different fruit juices to mix our drinks.

Q: When you cut the grass do you always go the same way around the yard or mix it up?
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

Old Moparz

Quote from: greenpigs on March 28, 2011, 06:25:59 PM

Q: When you cut the grass do you always go the same way around the yard or mix it up?[/color][/b]

I mix it up, but the best is when I cut one zig zag path down all the front yards on one side of the street.

Q: If you knew you could light your fart & not singe your cheeks, would you wait for an obnoxious shopper to get behind you on the escalator to do it?
               Bob                

PocketThunder

Quote from: Old Moparz on March 28, 2011, 06:38:46 PM
Quote from: greenpigs on March 28, 2011, 06:25:59 PM

Q: When you cut the grass do you always go the same way around the yard or mix it up?[/color][/b]

I mix it up, but the best is when I cut one zig zag path down all the front yards on one side of the street.

(I'm calling BS on this once since you live on a dead end road with no immeadiate neighbors)  :nana:

Quote from: Old Moparz on March 28, 2011, 06:38:46 PM
Q: If you knew you could light your fart & not singe your cheeks, would you wait for an obnoxious shopper to get behind you on the escalator to do it?

Only if there was an escalator at Carlisle and i actually went to that show and it was you behind me..  :icon_smile_big:

Q: If you could have a "Mullet of Ascension" t-shirt, would you keep Jesus on the shirt or have one custom made with Old Moparz on it?

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Bob T

A; Probably get one with Old Moparz on it , they wont know him out here

Q: Could you wait a year waiting for the right classic car model/year/options to come up for sale or slowly weaken and start looking at desirable Fin cars
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

nvrbdn

i would hopefully wait according to if it waiting while i already have my charger, or if i had nothing. if i got nothing i would probably jump. now on the other hand the wife has been waiting 4 years for the right 65 coronet and has passed on alot of cars waiting for the just right deal. she has willpower.

if you had to choose, would you go for a 50's era body or a 70,s era? no 60's allowed.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

bobs66440

For a car body...50's   For MY body...70's   :D

Would you rather be a millionaire in the frozen tundra or a pauper in paradise?

1970Moparmann

Quote from: bobs66440 on March 31, 2011, 07:53:38 AM

I would be a millionaire and go on lots of vacations in the south. :nana:

Q- If you saw some idiot driving like a a-hole and they got into an accident, would you stop to see if they are ok?
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

bobs66440

Quote from: 1970Moparmann on March 31, 2011, 08:14:08 AM

:lol: No Fair!

chargergirl

Quote from: 1970Moparmann on March 31, 2011, 08:14:08 AM

Q- If you saw some idiot driving like a a-hole and they got into an accident, would you stop to see if they are ok?
You stop, thereby not making you an azzhat.

All things being equal would you run for president?
Trust your Woobie!

PocketThunder

Quote from: chargergirl on March 31, 2011, 10:38:48 AMAll things being equal would you run for president?

Hell ya.  I'd give that job a shot.  First thing i'd do is park the limo and have 1HotDaytona (Brian) build me Daytona1 and that would be my presidential ride.  :coolgleamA:   Second thing i'd do is bring back the gold standard for the dollar.

Q:  When you grocery shop do you go down each aisle only once or do you go all over till you are done?

Old Moparz

Quote from: PocketThunder on March 31, 2011, 12:04:30 PM

Q:  When you grocery shop do you go down each aisle only once or do you go all over till you are done?

I visit the store prior to shopping to sketch the layout, take measurements, & note where the items are located. I then make a list of the items I need in alphabetical order & shop for them according to my plans & item location, & also time the visit to research ways to shorten the next trip.

Or I just dine out somewhere.

Q: If you had municipal water service & the water meter reader asked if you would like to switch over to beer, would you do it?
               Bob                

Tilar

I already keep plenty of beer around so no.

If you could design a car, What would you name it?
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Old Moparz

Quote from: Tilar on April 01, 2011, 04:17:34 AM

If you could design a car, What would you name it?

Perhaps XXX69 not Probe like Ford did.

Q: At what age did you first realize that members of the opposite sex didn't have coodies?
               Bob