News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Interview the person below

Started by bull, March 14, 2011, 11:47:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldgold69

have a nephew who works for beer distributor get the dented ones cheap

q. steak dinner or prime rib

Vainglory, Esq.

Quote from: oldgold69 on April 06, 2011, 10:30:05 PM
have a nephew who works for beer distributor get the dented ones cheap

q. steak dinner or prime rib

Absolutely steak.  Prime rib doesn't do it for me.  Make mine rare, with a good, hot sear.

And PocketThunder - I brew my own beer.  I've got a Summit-style pale ale and "California Common" (Anchor Steam clone) ready right now.  You should come over some time and have some, especially now that the weather's good. 

Homebrew is great for when you want to get 48 beers for about the price of ...48 beers.  But it is fun.  :cheers:

Q: Did you go to college/grad school?  If you had to do it all over again, would you have gone somewhere else?

Bob T

Nope, left home and started an apprenticeship at age 16. Time over again, maybe do a degree and get into property.

Q; Surf wave theory - 1 in 7, 1 in 32, 1 in 1142, ever follow the count looking for a better one?
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

Brock Samson

i wait for earthquakes,..

do you ever post regardless of any research just to start a thread?..

PocketThunder

Quote from: Brock Samson on April 08, 2011, 09:11:26 AM
i wait for earthquakes,..

I'll let Bull, Strat, or Bronzy take this one.....    :icon_smile_big:   http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php?action=stats

wait, can you answer your own question?   :scratchchin:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Old Moparz

Quote from: Brock Samson on April 08, 2011, 09:11:26 AM

No, I try to research everything, including the important stuff.

Quote from: PocketThunder on April 08, 2011, 03:24:20 PM

wait, can you answer your own question?   :scratchchin:

Only if you get drunk & forget it was your question.

Q:  Ever leave a sofa on the back steps of a friend's house & let him try to figure out who left it there & let him complain about it & tell you how mad he was?  :lol:
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Tilar

No but that sure sounds like a fun thing to do!   :cheers:

Have you had your Charger out for its "first drive of the season" yet?
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

PocketThunder

Quote from: Tilar on April 09, 2011, 02:38:08 PM

No but i put fresh gas in it last week and started it up at let her run for ten minutes. 

Q:  have you ever been the "wing man" and what situation were you in?
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Vainglory, Esq.

Quote from: PocketThunder on April 09, 2011, 08:44:59 PM
Quote from: Tilar on April 09, 2011, 02:38:08 PM

No but i put fresh gas in it last week and started it up at let her run for ten minutes. 

Q:  have you ever been the "wing man" and what situation were you in?

Saturday night.  A friend's brother wanted to get with a chick from London (we were in Vegas for the weekend), and I spent a good bit of time talking to her cockblock friend.  Granted, she was really interesting to talk to, but you could tell she wasn't really into the idea of her friend getting some. 

Also, on a more personal note, I met my future wife while wingmanning for a law school friend who wanted to hit on one of her friends.  The girl he wanted was pretty sure that my friend was gay (probably not, but the jury is still deliberating), but I hit it off with mine.  Four years later, glad I did it.

Q: Do you think you'd ever be able to get the amount of money you put into your Charger back out of it if you were to sell it?  Not talking fire sale either, but reasonable market value.  For me, that answer would be a big ol' "hell no."

Tilar

Quote from: Vainglory, Esq. on April 11, 2011, 01:59:20 PM
Q: Do you think you'd ever be able to get the amount of money you put into your Charger back out of it if you were to sell it?  Not talking fire sale either, but reasonable market value.  For me, that answer would be a big ol' "hell no."

My 73 with what I have in it right now? Yes.  My 68 as it sits right now, No way.

Q: If you knew you only had 24 hours to live, How would you spend your last 24 hours?
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Old Moparz

Quote from: Tilar on April 11, 2011, 05:31:55 PM

Q: If you knew you only had 24 hours to live, How would you spend your last 24 hours?

Getting drunk, having sex, (before getting drunk, though) eating some awesome food for the first 23 hours & 58 minutes, then go on TV & for 2 minutes tell the world that Elvis was my Dad & that if I was lying, may God strike me dead.

Q:  What color coffin should I get?
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

greenpigs

The one on sale, you won't mind.

Q: Headers or factory HI PO manifolds
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

doctor4766

Quote from: greenpigs on April 11, 2011, 07:00:05 PM
The one on sale, you won't mind.

Q: Headers or factory HI PO manifolds

Oh manifolds of course.

Q: Have you ever looked up an old GF even when you've been in a relationship?
Gotta love a '69

PocketThunder

Quote from: doctor4766 on April 12, 2011, 04:30:13 AMQ: Have you ever looked up an old GF even when you've been in a relationship?
Hell we met for lunch one day when i was married...   :icon_smile_big:

Q: Have you ever ran a marathon?

Vainglory, Esq.

Quote from: PocketThunder on April 12, 2011, 10:19:03 AM
Quote from: doctor4766 on April 12, 2011, 04:30:13 AMQ: Have you ever looked up an old GF even when you've been in a relationship?

I ran a half marathon last summer at around a 9:30 pace.  That's good for me.  Doing a full marathon?  Well, that's a maybe.

Q: Speaking of stalking ex-gfs, especially since facebook, etc. has made it so damn easy now - have you ever looked up an old gf just to laugh at how much better your life is than theirs?

Ponch ®

Quote from: Vainglory, Esq. on April 12, 2011, 05:14:51 PM
Quote from: PocketThunder on April 12, 2011, 10:19:03 AM

I ran a half marathon last summer at around a 9:30 pace.  That's good for me.  Doing a full marathon?  Well, that's a maybe.

Q: Speaking of stalking ex-gfs, especially since facebook, etc. has made it so damn easy now - have you ever looked up an old gf just to laugh at how much better your life is than theirs?

Who hasn't? But that can be a double edged sword, because sometimes you get the feeling that they're the ones that would be laughing.

BTW - I'm surprised you remember ANYTHING about Saturday night. :smilielol:

ok, here goes:

If you are married or in relationship...do you keep in touch with certain [female] friends just in case shit goes bad w your current significant other and you need to "hit em up" in a pinch?
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

ChgrSteve67

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell No
My laywer told me so.

If you were given 5 million dollars on the condition you had to leave your home country and never return would you?

greenpigs

Sure as I can fly whoever I like too me for visits.

Q: You see a puppy going through a trash can do you go rescue it or call animial control?
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

nvrbdn

im saving the dog, feeding it, and if i cant find its real home, keeping it till i find one.

dou you fish? if so what is the favorite type?
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

PocketThunder

Quote from: ChgrSteve67 on April 12, 2011, 08:26:23 PM
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell No
My laywer told me so.
:smilielol:   :smilielol:   :smilielol:   :smilielol:   :smilielol:

Quote from: nvrbdn on April 12, 2011, 09:49:50 PM
im saving the dog, feeding it, and if i cant find its real home, keeping it till i find one.

dou you fish? if so what is the favorite type?

Does Ice Fishing count?  If so my favorite is bottle bass.   My second favorite is walleye..  MMMmmmm :drool5:

Q: Have you ever had your photo taken in one of those photo booths in the mall?

greenpigs

Yes

Q: Have you ever had "interesting" pictures of youself posted on the net without your knowledge?
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

doctor4766

Quote from: greenpigs on April 12, 2011, 10:11:37 PM
Yes

Q: Have you ever had "interesting" pictures of youself posted on the net without your knowledge?

Oh yeah, my daughters do it to me all the time hehe (Especially when they use their iphone ap to age you like 30 years)

Q: If you could go back in time to when our cars were new and cost bugger all compared to what they're worth now, especially Hemis and Daytonas, would you buy up big time, stick a few away and put no miles on them, but live like a pauper for 40 years just to make a killing now?
Gotta love a '69

greenpigs

I think I would choose the mid 70's when they were even cheaper & buy everything I could up of all makes. Screw living poor as I would sell off a car here or there till the early 90 then start dumping them one at a time.

If it was back when new I think it would be a Charger 500 with a HEMI black with red guts & stripe.

Q: How much do you think of the afterlife or lack of?
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

PocketThunder

Quote from: greenpigs on April 13, 2011, 05:30:33 AMQ: How much do you think of the afterlife or lack of?[/color][/b]

There is no after life.  Once you're dead your dead... 

Q:  When you get planted do you want to down in a box or get cremated or you dont care your dead?

Manfred318

Quote from: PocketThunder on April 13, 2011, 08:19:26 AM
Quote from: greenpigs on April 13, 2011, 05:30:33 AMQ: How much do you think of the afterlife or lack of?[/color][/b]

There is no after life.  Once you're dead your dead... 

Q:  When you get planted do you want to down in a box or get cremated or you dont care your dead?

A Viking Funeral would be pretty cool.

If you could know the date of your death would you want to know?

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.