News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Interview the person below

Started by bull, March 14, 2011, 11:47:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ponch ®

Quote from: Manfred318 on April 13, 2011, 11:04:40 AM
Quote from: PocketThunder on April 13, 2011, 08:19:26 AM
Quote from: greenpigs on April 13, 2011, 05:30:33 AMQ: How much do you think of the afterlife or lack of?[/color][/b]

There is no after life.  Once you're dead your dead...  

Q:  When you get planted do you want to down in a box or get cremated or you dont care your dead?

A Viking Funeral would be pretty cool.

If you could know the date of your death would you want to know?

yeah, if its inevitable, might as well. I could borrow money in order to live large and tell them "Ill pay you after the ___st" :icon_smile_big:

Zooey or Katy Perry?
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Brock Samson

:drool5: Both,  I'd want to close my eyes and try to figgure out which is which..  :shruggy: 

Newest Music you'r really enthusiastic about?..

Ponch ®

Quote from: Brock Samson on April 13, 2011, 11:18:27 AM
:drool5: Both,  I'd want to close my eyes and try to figgure out which is which..  :shruggy:  

Newest Music you'r really enthusiastic about?..

Coheed and Cambria, Mastodon, Deftones, Boy Hits Car (NOT an emo band), and Lady Gaga (seriously).

If a gay guy was trying to attack you...would you let him do it or beat him off?

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Khyron

I would beat him with his ballet slippers.

What is Satans last name?

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

ChgrSteve67

If I knew I would go to hell.

Corn flakes or Frosted Flakes?

Ponch ®

Quote from: ChgrSteve67 on April 13, 2011, 01:39:13 PM
If I knew I would go to hell.

Corn flakes or Frosted Flakes?

Corn Flakes with a sliced banana, no sugar.

Are veggie burgers for pussies?

Khyron

Quote from: Ponch ® on April 13, 2011, 01:44:36 PM
Corn Flakes with a sliced banana, no sugar.

Yes.

If a transvesite goes missing, would youu put their face on a carton of Half and Half?

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

ChgrSteve67

Quote from: Ponch ® on April 13, 2011, 01:44:36 PM

I use to eat lunch at a gun store that had a grill in the back.
The cook had a veggie burger on the menu and if you ordered it you got asked to leave. He figured you were a liberal tree hugger if you ordered it and did not belong in a gun store.

Quote from: Khyron on April 13, 2011, 01:54:24 PM
If a transvesite goes missing, would youu put their face on a carton of Half and Half?

Soy Milk - Looks real but isn't.

Q: If your at a car show and it starts raining do you leave or roll up your windows and go back to see who else decided to stay?

PocketThunder

Quote from: ChgrSteve67 on April 13, 2011, 03:15:11 PMQ: If your at a car show and it starts raining do you leave or roll up your windows and go back to see who else decided to stay?

Light rain, i'll stay and wait it out.  Heavy rain, "get in the car kids we're making a run for home!"

Q:  Pants, slacks, or trousers?
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Tilar

Jeans. The last time I was married it was in Jeans, a western shirt and boots.

Q: If you were to suggest a question for somebody, What would it be?  :smilielol:
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Ponch ®

Quote from: Tilar on April 14, 2011, 01:01:58 PM
Jeans. The last time I was married it was in Jeans, a western shirt and boots.

Q: If you were to suggest a question for somebody, What would it be?  :smilielol:

I think I saw you in My Big Redneck wedding.

Youre sitting on the toilet at work (or another public place), getting into a good groove and all when someone else walks into the stall right next to you and starts blasting away - does it kill the mood for you or are you able to tune it out and forge ahead?

PocketThunder

Quote from: Ponch ® on April 14, 2011, 01:28:00 PMYoure sitting on the toilet at work (or another public place), getting into a good groove and all when someone else walks into the stall right next to you and starts blasting away - does it kill the mood for you or are you able to tune it out and forge ahead?

I can poop with a neighbor, no problem at all....   :yesnod:

Q: 3 urinals in the bathroom, and 3 toilets.  The end urinals are full, do you take a leak in the center one or grab a toilet stall?
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Ponch ®

Quote from: PocketThunder on April 14, 2011, 03:06:53 PM
Quote from: Ponch ® on April 14, 2011, 01:28:00 PMYoure sitting on the toilet at work (or another public place), getting into a good groove and all when someone else walks into the stall right next to you and starts blasting away - does it kill the mood for you or are you able to tune it out and forge ahead?

I can poop with a neighbor, no problem at all....   :yesnod:

Q: 3 urinals in the bathroom, and 3 toilets.  The end urinals are full, do you take a leak in the center one or grab a toilet stall?

Im pee shy (or very modest, depending on how you look at it  ;) ), so I always go for the toilet when its an option anyway.

In your opinion...will there be football this fall or not?

greenpigs

I don't care :icon_smile_big: so NO.

Q: Do you miss the 80"s
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

oldgold69

all i remember of the 80s was working all the time  so no i miss the 70s with cheap gas 40 cents for reg  48 for sonoco 260  or what ever it was

q. if you could change one thing about you what would it be

Quote from: oldgold69 on April 14, 2011, 08:59:03 PM
q. if you could change one thing about you what would it be

A. I would change the fact that I for some reason have short term memory loss. I'll forget something as soon as I pass through the door. Or if my wife asks me to do something I forget as soon as I turn around.....  ::)

Q. What is your normal morning routine ?

doctor4766

6.15 alarm.
6.18 Put coffee on.
6.25 Shower, get ready fo work etc
6.45 Drink coffee, have a cigarette (yeah yeah, I know)
6.50 Check internet banking and emails then forums.
7.00 Make lunch for my son to take to school.
7.50 Drop said son off to school.
8.00 Go to work.

Q: If your there was a country song that best described something about you or your life, what would it be and why?
Gotta love a '69

Tilar

Ther are a couple of them actually. He Didn't Have To Be because my dad and mom were married when I was 9 and then he adopted me a couple years later. He's pretty much my best friend, now I have a step son that was 13 and his mom and I met and I try to be as good a dad as I had... Many of you know the story on that one.

And then of course the other one is  All my ex's live in Texas. That one is pretty much self explanatory.  :smilielol:

Q: What was the last movie you went to see and are there any new ones that you want to go see?
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

General_01

The Adjustment Bureau.

Waiting to see the new Pirates of the Caribean movie and Captain America. Later this year a new Mission Impossible movie and next year's Batman movie. Oh, and the next James Bond movie.

What was the happiest day in your life to date?

1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

Old Moparz

Quote from: General_01 on April 17, 2011, 08:41:50 AM

What was the happiest day in your life to date?

August 7th, 1983 at 11:38PM when the weather was calm, not too humid, slight breeze, TV was on but I don't recall the show because my girlfriend at the time decided that she, her best friend, & myself would.......

Q: You're driving along a side street you've never been on heading to a garage sale with your wife, girlfriend, or S/O. As you approach the house with the sale, you see a guy next door placing a for sale sign under the wiper of an all original, 1969 Hemi Dodge Charger that is on the front lawn. The house on the other side of the sale has a party in the front yard where there is a volleyball game going on between Victoria Secret's models on one side of the net, & the cheerleaders from the Dallas Cowboys on the other side.

Which house do you park in front of?
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

adauto

Are you kidding me... there will be NO parking on the entire block! Maybe not even on the next one!

Ok so your out shopping with the wife/girlfriend/S.O.   Would you rather be at Victoria's Secret or Fredericks of Hollywood??

Never too many! 70 Chally R/T Convert-70 GTX-68-69-74 Charger-68 Dart GTS

http://a-dauto.com/  http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-D-Truck-and-Auto-Parts/67427352555?ref=hl

Steve P.

Does not matter because we go from one right into the other.. ;-)

Philly cheese steak or Burger??

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

greenpigs

Cheese Steak

Q:  You see someones mug shot you know & don't like, do you print it & send it to their parents?
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

Steve P.

NO, but I have laughed at a few and said out loud, ( I CALLED THAT ONE)...... 

Do you grab the regular packages you use weekly or do you check prices regardless?
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Vainglory, Esq.

Quote from: Steve P. on April 17, 2011, 04:54:16 PM
NO, but I have laughed at a few and said out loud, ( I CALLED THAT ONE)...... 

Do you grab the regular packages you use weekly or do you check prices regardless?

Always check prices.

Q: New York or L.A.?  You can only live in either one of the two.