News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Interview the person below

Started by bull, March 14, 2011, 11:47:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greenpigs

L.A.

Never to been to either one but it "should" be more fun.

Q: Mojo Jojo or Ponch?
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

PocketThunder

Quote from: greenpigs on April 19, 2011, 02:35:31 AM
L.A.

neither, go back further to "the rebel mojo jojo"

Q: Keep the gas tax or implement the mileage tax?
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Vainglory, Esq.

Quote from: PocketThunder on April 19, 2011, 08:12:27 AM
Quote from: greenpigs on April 19, 2011, 02:35:31 AM
L.A.

neither, go back further to "the rebel mojo jojo"

Q: Keep the gas tax or implement the mileage tax?

Speaking as someone who drives roughly 5000 miles a year on average, I say wholeheartedly that the gas tax is preferable.  The implications surrounding government tracking of mileage are mind-bogglingly scary.  Can you imagine?  The new normal in 2020 would be having GPS tracking devices on all of our cars, but it will be "okay" because it's the government.  I assume some of the revenues from the mileage tax would go to pay royalties to the estate of George Orwell...

Q: Do you do any regular exercise?  What form does it take?

PocketThunder

Quote from: Vainglory, Esq. on April 19, 2011, 12:37:51 PMQ: Do you do any regular exercise?  What form does it take?

Run 4 miles a day, 4 days a week on average.  (plus try to keep up with 3 kids from ages 2 to 6)(plus try to keep up with page 1 of the honey do list)

Q:  Are you a lawn nut?  Or do you just cut it because you have to and skip the fancy plants and flowers?
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Ponch ®

Quote from: PocketThunder on April 19, 2011, 01:11:54 PM
Quote from: Vainglory, Esq. on April 19, 2011, 12:37:51 PMQ: Do you do any regular exercise?  What form does it take?

Run 4 miles a day, 4 days a week on average.  (plus try to keep up with 3 kids from ages 2 to 6)(plus try to keep up with page 1 of the honey do list)

Q:  Are you a lawn nut?  Or do you just cut it because you have to and skip the fancy plants and flowers?

My lawn is emo, so it cuts itself.

What was the last CD you bought (if you can even remember...)?
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

twodko

Pearl Jam with the song "Last Kiss".

Q: Do you spend more time inside or outside (not including work)?
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

nvrbdn

outside.work in the yard and garage in the evenings and camp every weekend.

soup and salad, or steak and potato's?
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

adauto

Steak and potatoes....an I got the gut to prove it!  :eek2:  :lol:

Whats the best way to get ahold of your girlfriend/kids/family - Email / Text or Phone?
Never too many! 70 Chally R/T Convert-70 GTX-68-69-74 Charger-68 Dart GTS

http://a-dauto.com/  http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-D-Truck-and-Auto-Parts/67427352555?ref=hl

Ponch ®

Quote from: adauto on April 19, 2011, 04:36:01 PM
Steak and potatoes....an I got the gut to prove it!  :eek2:  :lol:

Whats the best way to get ahold of your girlfriend/kids/family - Email / Text or Phone?

usually text.

Cheez-Its or Gold Fish?
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

bobs66440

Cheez-its definitely.

New Mustang or Camaro. (Challenger not an option)

poppa

Camaro

Does your wife know your girlfriend?
God must love stupid people....he made a sh**load of 'em....

Matco tools...guaranteed for a lifetime. Just not a human lifetime.

Charger-Bodie

Yes.

How do you prefer your steak?
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

twodko

Medium

Q: Royce Gracie or Chuck Lidell?

Ponch ®

Quote from: twodko on April 19, 2011, 06:10:03 PM
Medium

neither...I find the whole MMA/UFC craze a little homoerotic. I really don't care much for seeing two half naked guys tussling and rolling around. I don't care if theyre beating the crap out of each other.

What did you have for lunch?

Haven't had lunch yet, it's only 9:00am

Q. Stock or Modified ?

twodko

I love it when you talk like that. :eek2:

PocketThunder

Quote from: 440 on April 19, 2011, 06:21:19 PM

Q. Stock or Modified ?

Currently i have stock.  but i'm also into modified.   I hope that doesnt mean i'm bipartial.

Q: Watch Law and Order with the wife for an hour with hopes of getting some action afterwards or cut your losses and hit the History Channel and go to bed happy?

Budnicks

Quote from: PocketThunder on April 19, 2011, 08:11:15 PM
Quote from: 440 on April 19, 2011, 06:21:19 PM

Q. Stock or Modified ?

Currently i have stock.  but i'm also into modified.   I hope that doesnt mean i'm bipartial.

Q: Watch Law and Order with the wife for an hour with hopes of getting some action afterwards or cut your losses and hit the History Channel and go to bed happy?
Cut your losses & be happy...LOL...                                                                                                  What is your prefferance Obama or anyone else?    Budnicks
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

nvrbdn

its kinda hard to say just anyone else........no i guess it isnt, so yes anyone else.

you get to put on your own event and the sky is the limit. do you stay mopar only, or let the other makes in?
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Budnicks

Quote from: nvrbdn on April 25, 2011, 09:50:16 PM
its kinda hard to say just anyone else........no i guess it isnt, so yes anyone else.

you get to put on your own event and the sky is the limit. do you stay mopar only, or let the other makes in?
Allow other makes so you can beat the blank out of the AMC, GM, Chevy & Ford guys....LOL...                   If you had you choise of your high school head cheerleader or the women your with now, looking like she did when you 1st met?
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

doctor4766

Quote from: Budnicks on April 25, 2011, 09:56:03 PM
Quote from: nvrbdn on April 25, 2011, 09:50:16 PM

Allow other makes so you can beat the blank out of the AMC, GM, Chevy & Ford guys....LOL...                   If you had you choise of your high school head cheerleader or the women your with now, looking like she did when you 1st met?

Oh that's easy.
I'm sure the head cheerleader back then would be quite a bit lighter than my fwb is now.

Q: What was the most embarrasing moment of your life?
Gotta love a '69

Old Moparz

Quote from: doctor4766 on April 25, 2011, 10:19:02 PM

Q: What was the most embarrasing moment of your life?

:scratchchin:

When I was about 6 or 7 years old in New York City, I was walking along the curb quickly & looking down at my feet instead of where I was going. My forehead was leading the way as it got to the steel light post first & announced my arrival with a very loud CLANG!! I didn't know what the hell happened & let out a scream like I was being killed. People ran to their apartment windows to see what was going on.   :lol:

Q:  When you're dancing naked to ABBA tunes on the roof of your friend's car, do you remove your socks to get a better grip & prevent slipping off, or do you keep them on to help save time on buffing out the paint?
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

chargergirl

Why would you have your socks on..naked is naked!
If you could have anything you wanted...what would it be?
Trust your Woobie!

bull

Quote from: Ponch ® on April 19, 2011, 06:19:35 PM
Quote from: twodko on April 19, 2011, 06:10:03 PM
Medium

neither...I find the whole MMA/UFC craze a little homoerotic. I really don't care much for seeing two half naked guys tussling and rolling around. I don't care if theyre beating the crap out of each other.

I'm not here to participate at the moment but I just wanted to say I wholeheartedly agree with the above statement. And I find it particularly stomach churning when these guys "magically" wind up in the missionary position as a bunch of guys whom I thought were straight are watching this on TV and cheering it on. Wow. :P

bull

Quote from: chargergirl on May 02, 2011, 07:04:03 PM
Why would you have your socks on..naked is naked!
If you could have anything you wanted...what would it be?

If I could have anything I wanted I'd either take 6,000 acres of land bordering someplace like Yellowstone or Yosemite or I would take Drew Barrymore in a Wonder Woman costume.

If you met an alien from another world, what is the first thing you would ask him/her/it?