News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Interview the person below

Started by bull, March 14, 2011, 11:47:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BIGBLCK11

Quote from: bull on May 02, 2011, 10:39:56 PM
If you met an alien from another world, what is the first thing you would ask him/her/it?

If they intended on probing me in any way.

Q. Half Empty of Half Full?

A.) Half empty, I'm a bit of a pessimist

Q.) What style or type of music do you like that you normally wouldn't tell anyone? 

mikepmcs

I like all music....but to answer the question properly.....SHOWTUNES baby!  :lol: :lol: :lol:
I love it all. I used to sing Grease duets with the local Karaoke lady back in the day.
and no...I'm not.  Not that there is anything wrong with that.
However, I pledge my allegiance to John Michael "Ozzy" Osbourne and mostly like old metal music.

Celtics or Heat
Lakers or Mavs
Bull or Hawks
Thunder or Grizz

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

PocketThunder

Quote from: bull on May 02, 2011, 10:39:56 PM
Quote from: chargergirl on May 02, 2011, 07:04:03 PM
Why would you have your socks on..naked is naked!
If you could have anything you wanted...what would it be?

If I could have anything I wanted I'd either take 6,000 acres of land bordering someplace like Yellowstone or Yosemite or I would take Drew Barrymore in a Wonder Woman costume.

If you met an alien from another world, what is the first thing you would ask him/her/it?

Has your planet evolved at the same speed as earth and if so have you created a dodge charger of your own?

Q:  what was your best halloween costume?
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

A.) My funniest was as a white ghost that unintentionally had a somewhat pointy top.... I never heard the end of it... lol

Q.) Burnout or Sunday drive ?

mikepmcs

Quote from: mikepmcs on May 03, 2011, 06:44:19 AM
I like all music....but to answer the question properly.....SHOWTUNES baby!  :lol: :lol: :lol:
I love it all. I used to sing Grease duets with the local Karaoke lady back in the day.
However, I pledge my allegiance to John Michael "Ozzy" Osbourne and mostly like old metal music.

Celtics or Heat
Lakers or Mavs
Bull or Hawks
Thunder or Grizz

Did I get ousted from the game like Paul Pierce and wasn't notified? WTF?  :coolgleamA:
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

PocketThunder

Quote from: mikepmcs on May 03, 2011, 09:05:05 AM

Celtics or Heat
Lakers or Mavs
Bull or Hawks
Thunder or Grizz

My fault Mike, i was reading to the bottom of the previous page and didnt see to click to the last page.  I'll get on that right away.   :slap:

Did I get ousted from the game like Paul Pierce and wasn't notified? WTF?  :coolgleamA:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

PocketThunder

Celtics or Heat
Lakers or Mavs
Bull or Hawks
Thunder or Grizz

Lakers since they used to be in Minnesota.   :2thumbs:

Quote from: 440 on May 03, 2011, 07:49:59 AM
Q.) Burnout or Sunday drive ?

Sunday Drive.  I'm all about the endurance and not just a quick shot... :coolgleamA:

Q: Johnny Cash or Willie Nelson?

Manfred318

Cash all the way :coolgleamA:

Mtn. Dew or Mellow Yellow?

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

furyrestored

A=do the dew                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Q=is it proper to scratch your butt in public?         

Old Moparz

Quote from: furyrestored on May 03, 2011, 09:00:20 PM
                                                                                                                                                              Q=is it proper to scratch your butt in public?         

Of course it is, but you should always have a friend with a good latex glove, or vinyl if you're sensitive to latex, do it for you.

Q:  Do you think Navy Seals will be better at getting more ass now, or will it remain about the same?
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Budnicks

Quote from: Old Moparz on May 03, 2011, 11:53:57 PM
Quote from: furyrestored on May 03, 2011, 09:00:20 PM
                                                                                                                                                              Q=is it proper to scratch your butt in public?         

Of course it is, but you should always have a friend with a good latex glove, or vinyl if you're sensitive to latex, do it for you.

Q:  Do you think Navy Seals will be better at getting more ass now, or will it remain about the same?

Better at getting laid of course, most Navy Seals probably don't have that problem any way.                      What is your favorite holiday & why?   Mine is July 4th, I was born in July 1959 & I love the hot weather swimming & fireworks, all ways favored that holiday.   Budnicks
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

doctor4766

Mine is also July 4th as it is the date I came into the world.

What exactly do you guys do over there to celebrate my birthday anyway??
Gotta love a '69

PocketThunder

Quote from: doctor4766 on May 04, 2011, 03:25:26 AMWhat exactly do you guys do over there to celebrate my birthday anyway??

Oh nothing, nothing really.....   :icon_smile_big:   Just swat mosquitos while sitting by the lake sipping a fine bourbon watching the sky light up.   :patriot:

Q: Going to a concert (at First Ave) and the headliner band is the reason why you are going, do you go early and see the opening act or stroll in about the time the headlining band is supposed to start?

bull

Quote from: PocketThunder on May 04, 2011, 07:27:08 AM
Q: Going to a concert (at First Ave) and the headliner band is the reason why you are going, do you go early and see the opening act or stroll in about the time the headlining band is supposed to start?

I would go early. You never know, the opening band could be pretty good and as much as they charge for concert tickets I'd really like to get my money's worth.

Q: Nurse Goodbody or Elly May?

Steve P.

Nurse Goodbody.....

Generator back up or wait it out??
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Bob T

Gennie, nothing beats being prepared.

Q; Better movie finale moment,

Seeing Brando standing up to meet his demise in Apocolapse Now or
Kowalski  deciding to face the D9 with a wry smile
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

Budnicks

Quote from: Bob T on May 05, 2011, 02:52:40 AM
Gennie, nothing beats being prepared.

Q; Better movie finale moment,

Seeing Brando standing up to meet his demise in Apocolapse Now or
Kowalski  deciding to face the D9 with a wry smile
Brando getting his head chopped off of course, seeing the white Hemi Challenger destroyed is just wrong.       Question. When on a road trip by yourself & your married do you stop to help a very attractive women in distress on the side of the road ro just look at your wedding ring & drive on by? Hey I'm 51 & single so I can stop just wondering about the Married guys.

doctor4766

I probably wouldn't have stopped when I was married, but these days... meh, what the hell?

Q: Scooby Doo before or AFTER Scrappy Doo came along?
And why?
Gotta love a '69

Charger-Bodie

Before Scrappy! Because Scrappy sucks!!

Does Capn Crunch cut the roof of your mouth?
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

ChgrSteve67

No, I prefer Sugar Smacks or Fruit Loops.

Regualar grocery store for fruits and vegtables or the warehouse store?

Budnicks

Neither buy them from the fruit/vegetable stand, I live near some great farms, but if I had to choose between those, the reg. grocery store like Safeway or Save Mart, the big box joints don't have very good produce around here.                                                                                                                                         2 Questions;  Miracle Whip Or Mayonnaise?     TP on the holder Over or Under?                                        Budnicks

nvrbdn

miracle whip  :2thumbs: roll it under  :2thumbs:

its mothers day, do you cook her breakfast, or take her out??
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Bob T

I cooked her breakfast and dinner  :icon_smile_big:

Do you read the fine print/food codes on additives in food at the supermarket before deciding to avoid it and get something else a bit healthier , #621 = MSG 
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

adauto

If I read all those labels I'd be too afraid to eat anything. Plus  the fact that by now I've eaten enough preservatives to live to 150!  :yesnod:

since were on a "food" subject... healthy snacks or doritos?
Never too many! 70 Chally R/T Convert-70 GTX-68-69-74 Charger-68 Dart GTS

http://a-dauto.com/  http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-D-Truck-and-Auto-Parts/67427352555?ref=hl