News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Interview the person below

Started by bull, March 14, 2011, 11:47:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldgold69

doritos   if i want bunny food ill get a rabbit

q. what part of a restortation do you look at first.       i always see how they fix the rust repair under the hood hinges   ( inner fender )     kind of pety on my part

Budnicks

Quote from: oldgold69 on May 09, 2011, 02:00:41 PM
doritos   if i want bunny food ill get a rabbit

q. what part of a restortation do you look at first.       i always see how they fix the rust repair under the hood hinges   ( inner fender )     kind of pety on my part
Answer; Interior & paint                                                                                                    Question; preference 1st, 2nd or 3rd gen. or even I guess, I should add 4th gen. New Chargers What year?
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

BIGBLCK11

Quote from: Budnicks on May 09, 2011, 11:05:41 PMQuestion; preference 1st, 2nd or 3rd gen. or even I guess, I should add 4th gen. New Chargers What year?

2nd gen, 1970 OF COURSE!  :icon_smile_big:

Question:  How many people will answer the above question again?

nvrbdn

big vote for 70 :2thumbs:

next?
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

PocketThunder

Quote from: BIGBLCK11 on May 10, 2011, 12:50:39 PM
Quote from: Budnicks on May 09, 2011, 11:05:41 PMQuestion; preference 1st, 2nd or 3rd gen. or even I guess, I should add 4th gen. New Chargers What year?

2nd gen, 1970 OF COURSE!  :icon_smile_big:

Question:  How many people will answer the above question again?

One

Q: what was your favorite sport growing up?
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Budnicks

Favorite sport ?   answer FOOTBALL                                                                                                Question;  How old when you lost your Virginity? with a real women! Who was she? 1st name only & were?                                                                                                                                    Mine was Jill H.S. girlfriend at age 15, behind the parents house in a field, after drinking a bunch of my dads home made wine, we took from the garage fridge.

Tilar

9 and I don't remember her name. I really had no clue what I was doing either but then again either did she. After that one I was 17. Her name was Donna and she ended up my first wife. 

Does your Charger have a name? and if it does, what is it?
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Budnicks

Quote from: Tilar on May 10, 2011, 04:34:25 PM
9 and I don't remember her name. I really had no clue what I was doing either but then again either did she. After that one I was 17. Her name was Donna and she ended up my first wife. 

Does your Charger have a name? and if it does, what is it?
Answer;   My cars name is B_I_T_C_H because I'm all ways under her. It's a 68 RR , still looking for another 68-70 Charger.                                                                                                                Question;   Tow vehicle Gas or Diesel?

twodko

Diesel

Q: Maguiar's(sp) or Mother's car products?
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

Q.) Meguiars for me....

A.) What's your favorite food ?

BIGBLCK11

Quote from: 440 on May 11, 2011, 06:59:31 PM
Q.) Meguiars for me....

A.) What's your favorite food ?

Grilled hamburger with sauteed mushrooms and onions.

Q.  Better Joker: Nicholson or Ledger?

firefighter3931

Quote from: BIGBLCK11 on May 11, 2011, 11:23:21 PM
Q.  Better Joker: Nicholson or Ledger?

Ledger of course ! Even Jack thinks so  :lol:  (see pic)  :scope:

Hemi Orange or Plum Crazy ?
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

bull

bull

Quote from: firefighter3931 on May 12, 2011, 12:07:47 AM
Hemi Orange or Plum Crazy ?

Complete toss up. But I like purple better on the smaller cars like E- and A-bodies. Orange looks a little better to me on the larger cars.

If you became president of the US in 2012, what would be the main thing you'd like to accomplish?

1970Moparmann

Answer-  Reduce Government control.

Question- Do you sometimes like to go to open shows versus an all Mopar show.
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

ChgrSteve67

Answer - love open shows. Especially with they have Motorcycles, boats, camp trailiers, planes, tanks and other weird items.

Question - Several short vacations each year or one looooooooooooooong vacation.

(Got vacation on the brain - 3 weeks and counting down)

PocketThunder

Quote from: ChgrSteve67 on May 13, 2011, 10:59:27 AM
Answer - love open shows. Especially with they have Motorcycles, boats, camp trailiers, planes, tanks and other weird items.

Question - Several short vacations each year or one looooooooooooooong vacation.

(Got vacation on the brain - 3 weeks and counting down)

Several short vacations. 

Q:  When you grab a pen, do you use blue or black ink?
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Old Moparz

Quote from: PocketThunder on May 13, 2011, 01:02:38 PM

It depends on the color of the paper & what I am writing. Black on yellow legal pads & passed out drunkards, & blue for signing documents.

Q: What was your favorite practical joke or prank that you never got caught for?
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

ChgrSteve67

What ever color it happens to be I'm not pickey.
I think most of my pens ar black.

Q: What was your favorite practical joke or prank that you never got caught for?
A: Taking the tires off a school mates truck and then setting the truck on top of the tires.

Q: Cheep ass ball point pens or more expensive pens that use refills?

Bob T

A: cheapie ballpoints but will grab a decent pen if Im writing a report or machine disconnection schedule.

Q: Last dvd hire movie you watched.
Mine was Unthinkable with Samuel Jackson and Carrie Moss, pretty good but the ending left you wanting
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

Budnicks

Quote from: Bob T on May 13, 2011, 05:37:44 PM
A: cheapie ballpoints but will grab a decent pen if Im writing a report or machine disconnection schedule.

Q: Last dvd hire movie you watched.
Mine was Unthinkable with Samuel Jackson and Carrie Moss, pretty good but the ending left you wanting
Answer, Just Watched American Graffiti & More American Graffiti, then Hollywood Knights with my old Pops he never seen any of them.                                                                                                                               Question, Blondes or Red Heads? they got to have a nice ass & legs either way.

A.) Both.... At the same time maybe ..... Generally Blondes though

Q.) Space Travel or Time Travel ?

twodko

Time travel. It renders space travel moot.

Q: Have you always restor'd cars back to original or are you partial to modified?
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

Brock Samson

it totally depends on the condition of the car as found...  :shruggy:

ever tempted to return to school?

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: Brock Samson on May 17, 2011, 11:29:18 AM
it totally depends on the condition of the car as found...  :shruggy:

ever tempted to return to school?

Only to find out I was still suspended.....

Mopars just for muscle cars or diehard all the way through?
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............