News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Interview the person below

Started by bull, March 14, 2011, 11:47:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twodko

Only to find out I was still suspended.....

Me too!
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

Brock Samson

that don't really count,...   :slap:

ok - the world is ending in fifteen minutes! What do you do!?

nvrbdn

look for a girl to kiss. and if she is ugly, the ribbing wont last long from the guys :smilielol:

what color will you go with for your next project?
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

CB

flat black  :yesnod:

If you had the chance to go back to school, what would you study?
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

ChgrSteve67

The women

one, two or three story house?

Brock Samson

what do we have or want?..   :shruggy:
I have a two, wish I could build up and out...

Your most embarrassing moment?..

1970Moparmann

Hitting a car in front of me due to checking out a hot girl.  Back in the day of course. :scratchchin:

Beer and darts, or wine and snuggling?
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

ChgrSteve67

what Whisky and Sex isn't an option?  Damn left out again.

twodko

I'll drink with ya Steve but no sex, that's what we have Dave for.  :smilielol: :smilielol:

Depends on the company.

Q: Rake or leaf blower?

Ponch ®

Quote from: twodko on May 18, 2011, 06:11:10 PM
I'll drink with ya Steve but no sex, that's what we have Dave for.  :smilielol: :smilielol:

Depends on the company.

Q: Rake or leaf blower?

I use neither, but if I had to, a leaf blower (insert Mexican joke here).

New Charger or 300C?
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

twodko

300C no question.

Q: Standard closed end wrenches or the ratcheting ones?

The70RT

Ratcheting ones

Q Leather or Vinyl seat covers.....contemplating putting in SE material when I do my buckets.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

twodko

Leather if I could afford it.

Q: Pot Roast or Lasagna?

purplechargerguy

If I cook it's pot roast...  if the wife cooks then it's lasagna

early to bed, early to rise....or are you a night owl?
73 Charger SE  WP29M3A227291

Bob T

Usually 10.30pm and up at 6 ish

Q; Jewellery on yourself? Got a gold tooth, gold earring, greenstone pendant and greenstone wedding band here
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

PocketThunder

Quote from: Bob T on May 31, 2011, 11:01:34 PMQ; Jewellery on yourself? Got a gold tooth, gold earring, greenstone pendant and greenstone wedding band here

wedding band only.  Oh and i do have two family jewels....   :scratchchin:

Q: Pre-register for a car show or pay at the door when you get there?
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Old Moparz

Quote from: PocketThunder on June 01, 2011, 08:14:08 AM

Q: Pre-register for a car show or pay at the door when you get there?

Pre-register for Carlisle because I know I am going no matter what, unless there is an earthquake & a tsunami on the Susquehanna River that wipes out the Three Mile Island nuke plant, then I'll ask for my money back. Anything else will be at the door.

Q: If Three Mile Island does blow up, should Carlisle consider moving the show somewhere safer?
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

GPULLER

Move the show to southern Minnesota.

If you had 15 grand to spend on your car would you spend it on the paint and body or build a 600hp pump gas stroker?

Old Moparz

Quote from: GPULLER on June 01, 2011, 08:32:11 AM

If you had 15 grand to spend on your car would you spend it on the paint and body or build a 600hp pump gas stroker?

With $15 G's to spend, 3 of it would go towards body & paint, 3 on the motor, 3 on beer, & the rest would go towards the roof on my house so I could sit on the deck & watch someone else do it while I drink the beer.

Q: Do you think that your wife or girlfriend would notice if you took the cover off one of their magazines (like Redbook or Good Houskeeping) & glued it on a car magazine?
               Bob                

PocketThunder

Quote from: Old Moparz on June 01, 2011, 09:05:13 AMQ: Do you think that your wife or girlfriend would notice if you took the cover off one of their magazines (like Redbook or Good Houskeeping) & glued it on a car magazine?

Wife: would notice right away, she is like a hawk when it come to details around the house.   :yesnod:
GF:  no, she can even read... at 2:31  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjPBMAmNH14&feature=related   :rofl:

Q:  Waterski, wakeboard, or tubing? 
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Ponch ®

Quote from: PocketThunder on June 01, 2011, 01:12:09 PM
Quote from: Old Moparz on June 01, 2011, 09:05:13 AMQ: Do you think that your wife or girlfriend would notice if you took the cover off one of their magazines (like Redbook or Good Houskeeping) & glued it on a car magazine?

Wife: would notice right away, she is like a hawk when it come to details around the house.   :yesnod:
GF:  no, she can even read... at 2:31  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjPBMAmNH14&feature=related   :rofl:

Q:  Waterski, wakeboard, or tubing? 

none. that's crazy white people stuff.  :icon_smile_big:

Tombstone or Wyatt Earp?

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Old Moparz

Quote from: Ponch ® on June 02, 2011, 05:45:49 PM

Tombstone or Wyatt Earp?

Tombstone because of Val Kilmer's role as Doc "I'm your huckleberry" Holliday. :lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfbAFgD2mLo&feature=related

When you're at the urinal, & right in the middle of a draining session, are you one of those that flush (provided it's not a motion sensing flusher) while you're draining & splash the hell out of everything thinking you aren't splashing, or do you wait until you're finished to flush splash free?
               Bob                

Budnicks

Quote from: Old Moparz on June 02, 2011, 08:09:03 PM
Quote from: Ponch ® on June 02, 2011, 05:45:49 PM

Tombstone or Wyatt Earp?

Tombstone because of Val Kilmer's role as Doc "I'm your huckleberry" Holliday. :lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfbAFgD2mLo&feature=related

When you're at the urinal, & right in the middle of a draining session, are you one of those that flush (provided it's not a motion sensing flusher) while you're draining & splash the hell out of everything thinking you aren't splashing, or do you wait until you're finished to flush splash free?
A: Step away    Q: American Graffiti or More American Graffiti which 1  do you like better                         I like them both. My old orange/white 23 T A/A Altered is in the latter 1, in a back ground shot at the old "Northern Nationals" at Baylands/Freemont were they filmed the racing scenes for Milners Rail.
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

Brock Samson

Q: American Graffiti or More American Graffiti which 1  do you like better (?)
I dunno - but i did eat at a Mels' yesterday.. (Took Mr. and Mrs. Caveman for a burger)
We must be the same age Budnicks cause my first ride in a drag car (as a Pass.) was at Baylands/Fremont in '69. a '58 Straight Axel Fairlane with a SOHC 427 Gasser called "the High and the Mighty" maybe you remember it...
   Ok: You have a $50K budget to build another Car, besides your current project, what do you envision?..  :scratchchin:

Ponch ®

Quote from: Brock Samson on June 13, 2011, 02:12:42 PM

Ok: You have a $50K budget to build another Car, besides your current project, what do you envision?..  :scratchchin:

well, I'd go straight for a 68 Charger modern hemi build (along the lines of what Rolling Thunder and SRT68 are doing/did). But if I already had a 68, probably some type of MOPAR rat rod, with an actual Chrysler engine.

Going bald: Do you take it like a man and let it shine, or try to cover it up with a rug, a combover, a skullet, or hats?