News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Interview the person below

Started by bull, March 14, 2011, 11:47:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PocketThunder

Quote from: Ponch ® on June 13, 2011, 03:13:45 PMGoing bald: Do you take it like a man and let it shine, or try to cover it up with a rug, a combover, a skullet, or hats?

At 36 years old, the receeding hair lines are moving back faster than niagra falls so i'm taking it like a man.  The gray hairs are staring to come out on the sides though.   :scared:

Q: Now that its summer do you go tent camping, or do you have to be in a camper or hotel?
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

71ChallengeHer

Hotel for me.                                                                                                                                              Glasses , contacts or perfect vision ?

Old Moparz

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on June 13, 2011, 03:25:04 PM
Glasses , contacts or perfect vision ?

I can't read the exit sign for Carlisle on the highway, so it's glasses for me.  :coolgleamA:

And, I can barely put eye drops in without feeling as though I'm about to stab my eyeballs with a hot poker so contacts are out. Also, I don't trust someone with a death ray laser beam to perform lasik on me because I remember what Darth Vader did to Luke's hand with the light saber.   :o

Q: If you were able to run as fast as a cheetah, you know, around 70 MPH, would you enjoy running up along side of people driving Chebbies & Phords on the interstate & wave a small Mopar flag at them?
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Budnicks

Quote from: Brock Samson on June 13, 2011, 02:12:42 PM
    Q: American Graffiti or More American Graffiti which 1  do you like better (?)
I dunno - but i did eat at a Mels' yesterday.. (Took Mr. and Mrs. Caveman for a burger)
We must be the same age Budnicks cause my first ride in a drag car (as a Pass.) was at Baylands/Fremont in '69. a '58 Straight Axel Fairlane with a SOHC 427 Gasser called "the High and the Mighty" maybe you remember it...
   Ok: You have a $50K budget to build another Car, besides your current project, what do you envision?..  :scratchchin:

Sorry to break in here guys just responding to Brock's statements as to our closeness in age.  I'm 52 born & raised Northern Cali. Bay area guy (Concord, Pleasant Hill, Walnut Creek Area for the 1st 27 years mostly), I live in Sonora now, taking care of my elderly biological father, he's kind of the anti car guy, polar opposite of my step father...  I have been racing/tinkering with some sort of go cart, motorcycle or car sense the late 60's, my step father was a pipe fitter/welder & a total gear head (Mopar's, Pontiac's & Ford's mostly) , the Fairlane sound familiar, but I couldn't say if I saw it or not... Baylands/Freemont was my home track & favorite track for many years. I knew some of the employees Georgia the Manager, Chet the starter & others, I was there for many Sat. test & tune sessions, when ever I wasn't racing there or some were else.   
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

Budnicks

Quote from: Old Moparz on June 13, 2011, 04:32:43 PM
Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on June 13, 2011, 03:25:04 PM
Glasses , contacts or perfect vision ?

I can't read the exit sign for Carlisle on the highway, so it's glasses for me.  :coolgleamA:

And, I can barely put eye drops in without feeling as though I'm about to stab my eyeballs with a hot poker so contacts are out. Also, I don't trust someone with a death ray laser beam to perform lasik on me because I remember what Darth Vader did to Luke's hand with the light saber.   :o

Q: If you were able to run as fast as a cheetah, you know, around 70 MPH, would you enjoy running up along side of people driving Chebbies & Phords on the interstate & wave a small Mopar flag at them?
A: If i could run 70mph yes I would probably do that & play professional football because no-one could catch me & I would be filthy rich...LOL... & on strike or locked out now.                                                                       Q: This has been probably asked all ready but, A beater car & a fine beautiful blonde sitting next to you? or a fine car of your choice & no chance of getting laid at all?
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

Bob T

A; Car fine or beater , dosent matter - the other result will be of your own doing.

Q; Do you play music off your computer when you are on the net or just sit in the silence?
Mines on random list but Herb Alpert and the Tijuana Brass is on. Good for a change
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

doctor4766

I often tune in to kickin country while I'm on line
http://www.181.fm/playing.php?station=181-kickincountry&description=Kickin'%20Country

Q: What would you do if you found your supposed best friend was getting it on with your (now ex) wife behind your back?
Let it go and good riddance to both of them, or plan a way to get even some day, just when they least expect it?
Gotta love a '69

A.) Let it go and good riddance to the both of them, however, if the opportunity just happened to fall into place I'd probably take it. I wouldn't go out of my way though to plan revenge.

Q.) Do you tell your wife about all the details on your Charger build or do you hide parts and invoices on the side ?

PocketThunder

Quote from: 440 on July 21, 2011, 08:38:54 AM
A.) Let it go and good riddance to the both of them, however, if the opportunity just happened to fall into place I'd probably take it. I wouldn't go out of my way though to plan revenge.

Q.) Do you tell your wife about all the details on your Charger build or do you hide parts and invoices on the side ?

Tell her, i never hide the cost of anything.  Soon she stops asking and doesnt want to know!   :2thumbs:

Q.  The gas gauge on your mastercraft ski boat doesnt work, so you periodically lift up the seat and check the gas in the tank visually.  Then on Sunday when you are out wakeboarding and you run out of gas in the middle of the lake and your spouse asks you, "Did you check the gas this morning?!"  Do you answer no honey i didnt, or do you just start swimming to shore..   :brickwall:   DAMHIK
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

nvrbdn

i guess you could answer that more from experience  :smilielol: but i think i would start waving a shirt in the air and say " dang, must be worse gas milege than i thought".

when boating, do you carry a 1 gallon gas can for a spare? or do you just check your supply often??
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

1970Moparmann

Don't have a boat, so can't answer. :nana:

Question - Every family has a "Jerry Springer" situation, what is yours?
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

The70RT

(A) We have a daughter in law that doesn't care for us untill she needs something. We don't get our grandkids unless they need a baby sitter  :slap:

(Q) What do you hate worse? The fat bitch that takes up the handycap stall in the parking lot or the whole isle in the store?  :lol:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Tilar

Quote from: doctor4766 on July 21, 2011, 08:18:30 AM
Q: What would you do if you found your supposed best friend was getting it on with your (now ex) wife behind your back?
Let it go and good riddance to both of them, or plan a way to get even some day, just when they least expect it?

I know this is out of line, but if she's an ex, who cares? I would warn my best friend to watch himself since she has papers proving she is a certified bitch... Then I'd take him out for a drink somewhere and be glad she won't be calling me for money anymore.

Q. You park your car and see someone park in the handicap spot, jump out and run in the car without displaying a handicap tag. Do you call them out on it or let it go?
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

twodko

I call them out on it. Its a very personal issue for us.

Q: Do you use water or oil based deck stain?
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

greenpigs

Neither and it looks likes Hell.

Do you track people on facebook but refuse to friend them as your only interested in their pain?
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

Old Moparz

Quote from: greenpigs on July 25, 2011, 10:32:10 PM

Do you track people on facebook but refuse to friend them as your only interested in their pain?

No, I usually avoid facebook & spend more time stabbing my gums with straight pins.

Q: Would you ever drill a small hole in one of your front teeth so you can wear an earring in it so people see it when you smile, or are you afraid even more spinach will get stuck than it does now?
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

ChgrSteve67

A:
No. The thought would not even cross my mind. If anyone has thought of this and even considered it for a second, you should just kill yourself now.

Q:
If you were in a meeting with 20 other people and the presenter was talking about something way below the intelligence of everyone in the room would you tell the presenter and out right embarase him or let him continue to ramble on waiting for someone else to say something and be the bad guy?

JB400

I'd let the man speak.  He might just say something of interest.

Q: When buying a gift, do you buy something they can use, a gift card, gag gift, or just grab something at random?

DeltaV

A: I buy them something that they will use.

Q: Do you spend more time on your cars now that you are retired?
Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning. - Erwin Rommel

69rtse4spd

A: less time, what is retirement.

Q: Do you retire to work on your own stuff or keep working so as not to help other life suckers.

nvrbdn

I retired to be able to do as I wish. I can start a project today, and stop at any time knowing there really is no time limit. I am no longer forced to only work on it a couple hours a night, or weekends.

A note before I ask a question: ChgrSteve67 was the last to comment here in 2011. R.I.P. Buddy. You are missed.

Do you enjoy an all MOPAR show or an open field with all makes show best?
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

JB400

Personally, I like variety.  However, I get tired of just Camaro's and Mustangs. In that sense, an all Mopar show would be a blessing.

Q: If the General Lee wasn't a Charger, would you still be driving a Charger, or would you be driving General Lee?

Fred

As I prefer my Charger to be black..........I'd be driving a Charger.

Q do you like yourself best dressed or undressed?

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

DeltaV

Dressed, in black.

Q: When is FCA going to come out with the next generation of Challengers and Chargers
Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning. - Erwin Rommel

Fred

Don't ask me! no idea.

Q  If what happens in the man cave stays in the man cave....... how do I keep it in there?

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.