News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

so no reaction to the Pimperial fellas?..

Started by Brock Samson, January 04, 2006, 09:29:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

i been waiting 24 hours for a reaction... what gives?...  :-\

Old Moparz

Maybe you're just not allergic & you won't get a rash.  :shruggy:
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Afflyer

Looks like a 300 on steroids to me.  The obvious LX platform strikes again.

:icon_smile_approve:
Retired USAF C-130H3, C-130E, MC-130E, MC-130W Flight Engineer

1969 Charger 440/4bbl "Hemi Orange Mistress"
2009 Hemi Ram 1500 Sport Special Crew Cab "Black Betty"
2011 BMW X5 3.5i "Heidi"

Johnny SixPack

Yeah, just saw that thing.

Looks like a Jeep Commander had sexual relations with a 300C while a PT Cruiser watched.

I'm OK with the 4-doors though. :D

Still take my "72 Imperial over the new one. :2thumbs:
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

Old Moparz

I like the suicide door idea & the interior is looks comfortable, but that's it. I don't care for the color choice inside at all & the 300 is a much nicer car. Suddenly the new Charger looks good. ::)
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Brock Samson

never mind you guys,..  i'm gettin my fix over at allpar they got 22 pages of coments over there  :nana:

of course of those 22 pages 14 are quotes from previous posts...  :blahblah:

Orange_Crush

Quote from: Stratocharger on January 04, 2006, 11:16:40 PM
never mind you guys,..   i'm gettin my fix over at allpar they got 22 pages of coments over there   :nana:

of course of those 22 pages 14 are quotes from previous posts...   :blahblah:

Heh...I didn't even bother to read all 22 pages.  I figured any Imperial thread would be something I'd want to stay out of at Allpar considering the fact that one time, I made a derogatory remark about the nineties "K-car" Imperial and about 5 people jumped on me telling me that it was the greatest thing since sliced bread.
I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

TK73

1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

Brock Samson

TK73

1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

Brock Samson

....four doors and bench seats... Chysler's "Backword Look"   :icon_smile_approve:
  that "Pimperial" is 6 inches taller then the 300 C which is two inches taller then my 300 M... i think i'm seein a trend here..   :eyes:

comon Everette,.   defend your German masters..   :icon_smile_big:

Lowprofile

I like these 300's :D     Last pic is a Charger.
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

hemihead

Sorry,  not into the whole Crack dealing,Gangsta-Rap,Pimp thing.I live in the Suburbs.
Lots of people talkin' , few of them know
Soul of a woman was created below
  Led Zeppelin

TeeWJay426

Quote from: Stratocharger on January 04, 2006, 09:29:59 PM
i been waiting 24 hours for a reaction... what gives?...  :-\

Had pretty much the same reaction I have to a lot of different pollens..... watery eyes; stuffy, achey head; clogged sinuses; general feeling of being rundown..... ::)
74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed

DC_1

for those who haven't seen it

ChargerBill

Quote from: TK73 on January 05, 2006, 12:51:11 AM
I still LIKE this one:

]

I agree, this one is WAY nicer than the lame one below that they are trying to pass off on us.

Quote from: Sydmoe on January 05, 2006, 08:16:02 AM
for those who haven't seen it

I think this is Creeds handiwork once again. BTW: Anyone else notice how Creed hasn't been mentioned as being associated with the Challenger concept? Maybe DCX decided his ideas were too "progressive"...LOL (HAD to say it) :icon_smile_tongue:
Life is a highway...

Ponch ®

looks like one of those mid 80's Lincoln Continentals.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

bull

Lowprofile

Quote from: hemihead on January 05, 2006, 04:45:08 AM
Sorry,   not into the whole Crack dealing,Gangsta-Rap,Pimp thing.I live in the Suburbs.

O0  Don't be a Hater!   O0
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Ponch ®

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Johnny SixPack

Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

ChargerBill

Dang, it REALLY does look like a Lincoln....very sad. I have a feeling that there are two competing designers at DCX...the Creed cronies and the ones with taste. I hope the ones with taste and style win out and the Chally get produced, but this thing is hideous!! DCX, you reading this?...get a clue!!
Life is a highway...

Orange_Crush

Quote from: ChargerBill on January 06, 2006, 01:06:32 PM
Dang, it REALLY does look like a Lincoln....very sad. I have a feeling that there are two competing designers at DCX...the Creed cronies and the ones with taste. I hope the ones with taste and style win out and the Chally get produced, but this thing is hideous!! DCX, you reading this?...get a clue!!

Well, I'd say they're ALL creed's cronies since Trevor Creed is the head of the ENTIRE design department at the Chrysler group.  He is the boss of Ralph Gilles (designer of the 300, Magnum, and Charger) He is the boss of Mike Castiglione (who designed the Challenger), And he's the boss of the guy who designed THIS car (I forget his name).  Trevor Creed has the power of life for death for every design that comes out of Chrysler's studios. 

I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

ChargerBill

Quote from: Orange_Crush on January 06, 2006, 01:19:22 PM
Well, I'd say they're ALL creed's cronies since Trevor Creed is the head of the ENTIRE design department at the Chrysler group.   He is the boss of Ralph Gilles (designer of the 300, Magnum, and Charger) He is the boss of Mike Castiglione (who designed the Challenger), And he's the boss of the guy who designed THIS car (I forget his name).   Trevor Creed has the power of life for death for every design that comes out of Chrysler's studios.  

Somehow I think his TACTLESS COMMENTS AND LACKLUSTER CHARGER DESIGN didn't earn him any brownie points with corporate. Castiglione keeps saying over and over again,"This is what the market wants"...which is COMPLETELY contradictory to what Creed was saying when he was pimping his pig nosed Chargerstein creation on the public. I HONESTLY believe that Creed has been read the riot act and put in his place, and even if he DID have objections to "a 2 door retro styled coupe" (something we KNOW he is against) he wouldn't have ANY say in it what so ever. Based on his negative comments about retro styling, assinine comments directed toward us classic Charger owners, and firm belief that the market will not buy a 2 door coupe I DO NOT and WILL NOT believe that this Challenegr has his stamp of approval. So, unless you're running for some office in the Dodge ranks, up Creeds butt or working for DCX design team, I cannot honestly understand how ANYONE could believingly call this a Creed creation. It is IN FACT the ANTITHESIS of what Creed has stated in the past. So, IMO, you are COMPLETELY wrong here....just kissing up where no kissing is necessary or beneficial...
Life is a highway...

Orange_Crush

Quote from: ChargerBill on January 06, 2006, 01:28:53 PM
Quote from: Orange_Crush on January 06, 2006, 01:19:22 PM
Well, I'd say they're ALL creed's cronies since Trevor Creed is the head of the ENTIRE design department at the Chrysler group.   He is the boss of Ralph Gilles (designer of the 300, Magnum, and Charger) He is the boss of Mike Castiglione (who designed the Challenger), And he's the boss of the guy who designed THIS car (I forget his name).   Trevor Creed has the power of life for death for every design that comes out of Chrysler's studios.  

Somehow I think his TACTLESS COMMENTS AND LACKLUSTER CHARGER DESIGN didn't earn him any brownie points with corporate. Castiglione keeps saying over and over again,"This is what the market wants"...which is COMPLETELY contradictory to what Creed was saying when he was pimping his pig nosed Chargerstein creation on the public. I HONESTLY believe that Creed has been read the riot act and put in his place, and even if he DID have objections to "a 2 door retro styled coupe" (something we KNOW he is against) he wouldn't have ANY say in it what so ever. Based on his negative comments about retro styling, assinine comments directed toward us classic Charger owners, and firm belief that the market will not buy a 2 door coupe I DO NOT and WILL NOT believe that this Challenegr has his stamp of approval.

I guess I'll respond by paraphrasing something you said to Ghost the other day.

"I didn't realize you worked at the Chrysler Group and were privy to what goes on in board meetings, etc."

Creed read the riot act?  Sure.  For approving one of Chrysler's hottest vehicles EVER (300) and putting out a Charger that's selling better than projections (I know that just eats you up don't it).  They REALLY must've read him the riot act after Car and Driver named him one of the top 50 executives in the auto industry WORLDWIDE.  Sorry, head of design is head of design.  Tom Gale (Prowler, Viper, etc....Remember?) hand-picked him as his successor and, like it or not, he's done a good job.  Read the riot act for pissign off Charger owners? Yeah right...how many of you are there?  seriously...how many of you?  And how many of you can afford a 30,000 car?  and how many of you would actually consider a new car?  Don't you drive a Chevy Bill?  Get real.

QuoteSo, unless you're running for some office in the Dodge ranks, up Creeds butt or working for DCX design team, I cannot honestly understand how ANYONE could believingly call this a Creed creation. It is IN FACT the ANTITHESIS of what Creed has stated in the past. So, IMO, you are COMPLETELY wrong here....just kissing up where no kissing is necessary or beneficial...

Ahhh yes...Classic bill.  In the absence of anything resembling a REAL argument containing any type of fact or valid point, he resorts to name calling or patently ridiculous accusations.  ...Very nice. 

Hey Bill, here are a couple of FACTS for ya.

Fact 1:  Chrysler Group is the only one of the big three that turned a profit last year and the only one of the big three that gained market share.  The main reason for this is that, combined, the three cars that trevor Creed approved sold a combined 219,000 copies in 11 months. 

Fact 2:  The design of this challenger was set in stone BEFORE you laid your peepers on the Charger, that means that it was impossible for you and the other legion of angry Charger owners to cause the Chastisement of Trevor Creed.

BigBlackDodge

I think OC is Trevor................................ ;)

Fact 1:  Chrysler Group is the only one of the big three that turned a profit last year and the only one of the big three that gained market share.  The main reason for this is that, combined, the three cars that trevor Creed approved sold a combined 219,000 copies in 11 months.

Not long ago DC was in the same boat as GM and FORD..........they trimmed down, closed plants, fired people..etc. This is why they are doing better than the others at this point.

BBD

Ponch ®

Quote from: BigBlackDodge on January 06, 2006, 02:32:01 PM

BBD

No. otherwise he would hook me up with one of them sweet SRT 8 06 Chargers.

Uh oh...I said something positive about the 06. Im gonna get flamed.

Orange_Crush

Fact 1:   Chrysler Group is the only one of the big three that turned a profit last year and the only one of the big three that gained market share.   The main reason for this is that, combined, the three cars that trevor Creed approved sold a combined 219,000 copies in 11 months.

Not long ago DC was in the same boat as GM and FORD..........they trimmed down, closed plants, fired people..etc. This is why they are doing better than the others at this point.

BBD

Certainly, and perhaps I'm jumping the gun saying its the MAIN reason, but they would still be in a BIG hole if people weren't buying the cars.   

Orange_Crush

Quote from: Ponch on January 06, 2006, 02:37:48 PM

BBD

Naw man...I can't be Trevor Creed.  It doesn't fit into my secular progressive agenda.

BTW, have you seen the commercial for the SRT-8 Grand Cherokee?

ChargerBill

"On February 1, 2005, after nearly a year's work on the Challenger's design, Castiglione found out the car would be built into a full-size running concept car for the 2006 Detroit Auto Show."

Also, he says he drew 1,000 iterations of the Challenger...doesn't sound like it was "set in stone" like you want everyone to believe. The project STARTED ALMOST a year prior to February 2005, so maybe march 2004? When did we see the FIRST sketches of the lame Charger design? June 2004?..or somewhere around there? Well, I can't imagine that the Challenger design only took 4 months to complete...are you serious on this? Making definitive statements like this calls into question the credibility of anything you say. In all my rantings about Creed I state that it's my opinion...you act like you actually have FACTS...but you don't. You are speculating just like anyone else.

As far as the LX platform being successful...it's NOT because of the Charger...it's because of the 300. I didn't say anything bad about the 300, it's a nice car...I insulted the pig nosed Creederstein mobile. Just like Mopar Muscle, Mopar Action, Mopar Collectors Guide, Hot Rod Magazine, Auto Weekly, Muscle Car Review, Muscle Car magazine, Hemmings Muscle, Collector car, etc...the list goes on and on. You are frankly quite obtuse if you think these are my opinions ONLY. Your emotional attachement to the Creeder is borderline obsessive and quite frankly a little weird. It's like you are on a personal mission to boost DCX and Creed PR. Have fun...but not too many here are buying the lame hype.

O.C. could stand for "Other Creed" or "Otis Creed" ..."Obtuse Creed" or maybe "Olivia Creed" (he's so progressive he could be cross gender) maybe he's his twin, or cousin or something....but definitely a reason for the DCX and Creed apologetics...just can't put my finger on it, but it WILL come out one of these days. :yesnod:
Life is a highway...

Ponch ®

Quote from: Orange_Crush on January 06, 2006, 02:40:32 PM
Quote from: Ponch on January 06, 2006, 02:37:48 PM

BBD

Naw man...I can't be Trevor Creed.   It doesn't fit into my secular progressive agenda.

BTW, have you seen the commercial for the SRT-8 Grand Cherokee?

yep seen it. I kinda dont get the point of an SRT Cherokee. Other than getting to tell people "hey, its an SRT 8"

Ponch ®

speaking of Mopar's Collector's Guide. I bought a subscription at Fall Fling (mid october) and Ive only received one issue since (sometime in mid-late november). WTF?

ChargerBill

Quote from: Ponch on January 06, 2006, 02:49:45 PM
speaking of Mopar's Collector's Guide. I bought a subscription at Fall Fling (mid october) and Ive only received one issue since (sometime in mid-late november). WTF?

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing...where's my MCG??
Life is a highway...

Orange_Crush

Quote from: ChargerBill on January 06, 2006, 02:45:17 PM
"On February 1, 2005, after nearly a year's work on the Challenger's design, Castiglione found out the car would be built into a full-size running concept car for the 2006 Detroit Auto Show."

Also, he says he drew 1,000 iterations of the Challenger...doesn't sound like it was "set in stone" like you want everyone to believe. The project STARTED ALMOST a year prior to February 2005, so maybe march 2004? When did we see the FIRST sketches of the lame Charger design? June 2004?..or somewhere around there? Well, I can't imagine that the Challenger design only took 4 months to complete...are you serious on this? Making definitive statements like this calls into question the credibility of anything you say. In all my rantings about Creed I state that it's my opinion...you act like you actually have FACTS...but you don't. You are speculating just like anyone else.

As far as the LX platform being successful...it's NOT because of the Charger...it's because of the 300. I didn't say anything bad about the 300, it's a nice car...I insulted the pig nosed Creederstein mobile. Just like Mopar Muscle, Mopar Action, Mopar Collectors Guide, Hot Rod Magazine, Auto Weekly, Muscle Car Review, Muscle Car magazine, Hemmings Muscle, Collector car, etc...the list goes on and on. You are frankly quite obtuse if you think these are my opinions ONLY. Your emotional attachement to the Creeder is borderline obsessive and quite frankly a little weird. It's like you are on a personal mission to boost DCX and Creed PR. Have fun...but not too many here are buying the lame hype.

O.C. could stand for "Other Creed" or "Otis Creed" ..."Obtuse Creed" or maybe "Olivia Creed" (he's so progressive he could be cross gender) maybe he's his twin, or cousin or something....but definitely a reason for the DCX and Creed apologetics...just can't put my finger on it, but it WILL come out one of these days. :yesnod:

Or maybe it stands for Orange_Crush.  You know, you really seem to have some kind of homosexuality obsession...I've known a couple of guys like you.  They usually get caught by the cops in a bus station bathroom at the business end of someone's meat cannon. 

Notice EVERY one of the designs (you can see them all in the video if you take of your "anyone who doesn't think like me is a dumbass" blinders) is a retro 2-door design. That make too much sense for your world Bill?

ChargerBill

Quote from: Orange_Crush on January 06, 2006, 02:59:05 PM
Or maybe it stands for Orange_Crush.   You know, you really seem to have some kind of homosexuality obsession...I've known a couple of guys like you.   They usually get caught by the cops in a bus station bathroom at the business end of someone's meat cannon.  

I'm not the self proclaimed resident Metro-sexual here...you are...remember? Should I go find the thread for everyone to reread? Who's more likely to be smoking a sausage cigar there little girl? Don't be draging me into our sick homo fantasies. As much as you might love to find a butt buddy here, I'm not it. Now go get your pedicure and read your copy of Mens Fitness while sipping tea...and don't forget to leave your pinky out...

Notice EVERY one of the designs (you can see them all in the video if you take of your "anyone who doesn't think like me is a dumbass" blinders) is a retro 2-door design. That make too much sense for your world Bill?

See, now you're just sounding like Silver...this sentence reads like a 4th grade english paper. What do you mean by "the designs"? The what? At least make sense when you're trying to insult me...K?
Life is a highway...

Ponch ®

Quote from: ChargerBill on January 06, 2006, 03:05:41 PM

See, now you're just sounding like Silver...

Damn Bill...I know he insulted you by implying that you secretly like to orally pleasure men, but that's just below the belt.

Orange_Crush

Or maybe it stands for Orange_Crush.   You know, you really seem to have some kind of homosexuality obsession...I've known a couple of guys like you.   They usually get caught by the cops in a bus station bathroom at the business end of someone's meat cannon.  

I'm not the self proclaimed resident Metro-sexual here...you are...remember? Should I go find the thread for everyone to reread? Who's more likely to be smoking a sausage cigar there little girl? Don't be draging me into our sick homo fantasies. As much as you might love to find a butt buddy here, I'm not it. Now go get your pedicure and read your copy of Mens Fitness while sipping tea...and don't forget to leave your pinky out...

WHHHHHOOOOOAAAA   Guess I hit a nerve there susie.   What really goes on in the locker room at your "Gym?"   Never mind...I don't think I want to know.

But hey, just for the sake of laughs...Go ahead and post any one of my posts again.   My back waxing one, my ball shaving one, the metrosexual one...go ahead...any one of them.   How about the one where I talk about my gay friends (yes, I have gay friends Bill)   You see, I have nothing to hide.   I am completely comfortable with who and/or what I am.   Apparently my wife is too.

See, now you're just sounding like Silver...this sentence reads like a 4th grade english paper. What do you mean by "the designs"? The what? At least make sense when you're trying to insult me...K?

I'm not trying to insult you Billy, you do that just fine by yourself.   No need to make you look any dumber than you make yourself look.

ChargerBill

Quote from: Orange_Crush on January 06, 2006, 03:13:02 PM

WHHHHHOOOOOAAAA   Guess I hit a nerve there susie.   What really goes on in the locker room at your "Gym?"   Never mind...I don't think I want to know.

But hey, just for the sake of laughs...Go ahead and post any one of my posts again.   My back waxing one, my ball shaving one, the metrosexual one...go ahead...any one of them.   How about the one where I talk about my gay friends (yes, I have gay friends Bill)   You see, I have nothing to hide.   I am completely comfortable with who and/or what I am.   Apparently my wife is too.

I'm not trying to insult you Billy, you do that just fine by yourself.   No need to make you look any dumber than you make yourself look.

A little bitchy huh? Is it that time of month? Sorry pansy, I didn't know...don't let your panties get all bunched up there. BTW: wax your gonads for all I care, we just don't need to hear about it. And as for your wife, well she must be real butch to be able to put up with you...studies have shown that femanine males usually end up with butch women. You deserve eachother..the universe is still in balance, and one less butch chick for me to have to manuever around.
Life is a highway...

Orange_Crush

Quote from: ChargerBill on January 06, 2006, 03:17:36 PM
Quote from: Orange_Crush on January 06, 2006, 03:13:02 PM

A little bitchy huh? Is it that time of month? Sorry pansy, I didn't know...don't let your panties get all bunched up there. BTW: wax your gonads for all I care, we just don't need to hear about it. And as for your wife, well she must be real butch to be able to put up with you...studies have shown that femanine males usually end up with butch women. You deserve eachother..the universe is still in balance, and one less butch chick for me to have to manuever around.

Whooo looky here...very nice...I'm wounded...you hurt my feelings.

Calling my wife butchy when I'm sure your wife is just gorgeous.

ooops

ChargerBill

Got a couple real cute girls I'm dating, but I'm sure the idea of cute women is lost on a guy of your persuasion...ooops
Life is a highway...

Ponch ®

Chris G.

Quote from: Stratocharger on January 04, 2006, 09:29:59 PM
i been waiting 24 hours for a reaction... what gives?...

Happy now Strat? It's alive and kicking...and it's only 6 days into the new year. :rotz:

Quote from: Orange_Crush on January 06, 2006, 02:06:37 PM
Yeah right...how many of you are there?   seriously...how many of you?   And how many of you can afford a 30,000 car?   and how many of you would actually consider a new car?  

Good question, but I doubt you will get many honest answers.

I also can't wait for the first guy to start a thread about all these new Challengers showing at car shows when they don't deserve to be there...bank on that happening.

ps- Bill, talking about someone's wife is uncalled for, but on the same token, you were compared to Silver...damn that's cold.

Ponch ®

Chris G.

I always can count on my old buddy to make me forget about all the bickering here at dc.com.

Serenity Now... :yesnod: "I got a friend who is going out with a girl thats in 8th grade and he's in 10th. A few people think that its wrong that he's doing that. But it got me thinking How wrong is it. I've talked to a few girls in other grades and they are easier to talk to then girls in my grade and most of the girls in my grade are taken or think they are better then everyone. Has anyone here dated different grades in high then yours?"  

Orange_Crush

Quote from: Burnt70R/T on January 06, 2006, 03:38:35 PM
I always can count on my old buddy to make me forget about all the bickering here at dc.com.

Serenity Now... :yesnod: "I got a friend who is going out with a girl thats in 8th grade and he's in 10th. A few people think that its wrong that he's doing that. But it got me thinking How wrong is it. I've talked to a few girls in other grades and they are easier to talk to then girls in my grade and most of the girls in my grade are taken or think they are better then everyone. Has anyone here dated different grades in high then yours?"  

I was just getting ready to post a link to the thread.

I wonder how long its gonna be before hey drive ol' Mustanghater out of Moparts.

http://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=2281730&an=0&page=0&gonew=1#UNREAD

ChargerBill

I didn't bring the wiff into the topic...

And who is Serenity Now?

EDIT: That's Mustangahter? Now way...priceless :D
Life is a highway...

Chris G.

Quote from: Orange_Crush on January 06, 2006, 03:40:20 PM
I wonder how long its gonna be before hey drive ol' Mustanghater out of Moparts.

Shouldn't be long, but where do you think he's gonna end up?   :rotz: :rant: :no:

Orange_Crush

Quote from: Burnt70R/T on January 06, 2006, 03:41:57 PM

Shouldn't be long, but where do you think he's gonna end up?   :rotz: :rant: :no:

Supposedly, he was going on Myspace (how in the hell do I know this shit!?!?!) that seems to be more his speed anyways.

8th grade and 10th grade ::)

Ponch ®

Quote from: Burnt70R/T on January 06, 2006, 03:41:57 PM

;D

Chris G.

Quote from: Ponch on January 06, 2006, 03:45:52 PM

;D

:haha:   He's already been there...and posted. :o

ps- Is this site really slow for you guys today? It's dragging for me.

Ponch ®

Quote from: Burnt70R/T on January 06, 2006, 03:48:37 PM
Quote from: Ponch on January 06, 2006, 03:45:52 PM

;D

:haha:   He's already been there...and posted. :o

ps- Is this site really slow for you guys today? It's dragging for me.

working fine here.

Man, now that I think about it, that 8th grade 10th grade shit was so inane. It's all a matter of perspective - most of the chicks I hang out with nowadays would have been 8th graders when I was in 10th (I met most of them in college) but doesnt seem to bother anyone.

MichaelRW

Quote from: ChargerBill on January 06, 2006, 02:51:44 PM
Quote from: Ponch on January 06, 2006, 02:49:45 PM

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing...where's my MCG??

I received the Feb. '06 issue a couple weeks ago.
A Fact of Life: After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says WTF.........