News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

so no reaction to the Pimperial fellas?..

Started by Brock Samson, January 04, 2006, 09:29:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

i been waiting 24 hours for a reaction... what gives?...  :-\

Old Moparz

Maybe you're just not allergic & you won't get a rash.  :shruggy:
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Afflyer

Looks like a 300 on steroids to me.  The obvious LX platform strikes again.

:icon_smile_approve:
Retired USAF C-130H3, C-130E, MC-130E, MC-130W Flight Engineer

1969 Charger 440/4bbl "Hemi Orange Mistress"
2009 Hemi Ram 1500 Sport Special Crew Cab "Black Betty"
2011 BMW X5 3.5i "Heidi"

Johnny SixPack

Yeah, just saw that thing.

Looks like a Jeep Commander had sexual relations with a 300C while a PT Cruiser watched.

I'm OK with the 4-doors though. :D

Still take my "72 Imperial over the new one. :2thumbs:
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

Old Moparz

I like the suicide door idea & the interior is looks comfortable, but that's it. I don't care for the color choice inside at all & the 300 is a much nicer car. Suddenly the new Charger looks good. ::)
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Brock Samson

never mind you guys,..  i'm gettin my fix over at allpar they got 22 pages of coments over there  :nana:

of course of those 22 pages 14 are quotes from previous posts...  :blahblah:

Orange_Crush

Quote from: Stratocharger on January 04, 2006, 11:16:40 PM
never mind you guys,..   i'm gettin my fix over at allpar they got 22 pages of coments over there   :nana:

of course of those 22 pages 14 are quotes from previous posts...   :blahblah:

Heh...I didn't even bother to read all 22 pages.  I figured any Imperial thread would be something I'd want to stay out of at Allpar considering the fact that one time, I made a derogatory remark about the nineties "K-car" Imperial and about 5 people jumped on me telling me that it was the greatest thing since sliced bread.
I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

TK73

1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

Brock Samson

TK73

1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

Brock Samson

....four doors and bench seats... Chysler's "Backword Look"   :icon_smile_approve:
  that "Pimperial" is 6 inches taller then the 300 C which is two inches taller then my 300 M... i think i'm seein a trend here..   :eyes:

comon Everette,.   defend your German masters..   :icon_smile_big:

Lowprofile

I like these 300's :D     Last pic is a Charger.
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

hemihead

Sorry,  not into the whole Crack dealing,Gangsta-Rap,Pimp thing.I live in the Suburbs.
Lots of people talkin' , few of them know
Soul of a woman was created below
  Led Zeppelin

TeeWJay426

Quote from: Stratocharger on January 04, 2006, 09:29:59 PM
i been waiting 24 hours for a reaction... what gives?...  :-\

Had pretty much the same reaction I have to a lot of different pollens..... watery eyes; stuffy, achey head; clogged sinuses; general feeling of being rundown..... ::)
74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed

DC_1

for those who haven't seen it

ChargerBill

Quote from: TK73 on January 05, 2006, 12:51:11 AM
I still LIKE this one:

]

I agree, this one is WAY nicer than the lame one below that they are trying to pass off on us.

Quote from: Sydmoe on January 05, 2006, 08:16:02 AM
for those who haven't seen it

I think this is Creeds handiwork once again. BTW: Anyone else notice how Creed hasn't been mentioned as being associated with the Challenger concept? Maybe DCX decided his ideas were too "progressive"...LOL (HAD to say it) :icon_smile_tongue:
Life is a highway...

Ponch ®

looks like one of those mid 80's Lincoln Continentals.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

bull

Lowprofile

Quote from: hemihead on January 05, 2006, 04:45:08 AM
Sorry,   not into the whole Crack dealing,Gangsta-Rap,Pimp thing.I live in the Suburbs.

O0  Don't be a Hater!   O0
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Ponch ®

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Johnny SixPack

Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

ChargerBill

Dang, it REALLY does look like a Lincoln....very sad. I have a feeling that there are two competing designers at DCX...the Creed cronies and the ones with taste. I hope the ones with taste and style win out and the Chally get produced, but this thing is hideous!! DCX, you reading this?...get a clue!!
Life is a highway...

Orange_Crush

Quote from: ChargerBill on January 06, 2006, 01:06:32 PM
Dang, it REALLY does look like a Lincoln....very sad. I have a feeling that there are two competing designers at DCX...the Creed cronies and the ones with taste. I hope the ones with taste and style win out and the Chally get produced, but this thing is hideous!! DCX, you reading this?...get a clue!!

Well, I'd say they're ALL creed's cronies since Trevor Creed is the head of the ENTIRE design department at the Chrysler group.  He is the boss of Ralph Gilles (designer of the 300, Magnum, and Charger) He is the boss of Mike Castiglione (who designed the Challenger), And he's the boss of the guy who designed THIS car (I forget his name).  Trevor Creed has the power of life for death for every design that comes out of Chrysler's studios. 

I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

ChargerBill

Quote from: Orange_Crush on January 06, 2006, 01:19:22 PM
Well, I'd say they're ALL creed's cronies since Trevor Creed is the head of the ENTIRE design department at the Chrysler group.   He is the boss of Ralph Gilles (designer of the 300, Magnum, and Charger) He is the boss of Mike Castiglione (who designed the Challenger), And he's the boss of the guy who designed THIS car (I forget his name).   Trevor Creed has the power of life for death for every design that comes out of Chrysler's studios.  

Somehow I think his TACTLESS COMMENTS AND LACKLUSTER CHARGER DESIGN didn't earn him any brownie points with corporate. Castiglione keeps saying over and over again,"This is what the market wants"...which is COMPLETELY contradictory to what Creed was saying when he was pimping his pig nosed Chargerstein creation on the public. I HONESTLY believe that Creed has been read the riot act and put in his place, and even if he DID have objections to "a 2 door retro styled coupe" (something we KNOW he is against) he wouldn't have ANY say in it what so ever. Based on his negative comments about retro styling, assinine comments directed toward us classic Charger owners, and firm belief that the market will not buy a 2 door coupe I DO NOT and WILL NOT believe that this Challenegr has his stamp of approval. So, unless you're running for some office in the Dodge ranks, up Creeds butt or working for DCX design team, I cannot honestly understand how ANYONE could believingly call this a Creed creation. It is IN FACT the ANTITHESIS of what Creed has stated in the past. So, IMO, you are COMPLETELY wrong here....just kissing up where no kissing is necessary or beneficial...
Life is a highway...