News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Beware of seller of General Lee Decal kits UPDATE

Started by yellowcuda, January 05, 2006, 04:19:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yellowcuda

Just a warning, Jonathan wanted accurate General Lee decals for Christmas, I bought them off of a website called www.buildagenerallee.com .   I paid 240.00 for them through paypal, the person responded immediately to the order and gave me my total, insisting it was no problem to have them by Christmas.   This was December 9th. I sent the money paypal the same day and after the money was sent have not received a response since.   I e-mailed them several times and finally notified paypal who tried to get my money back from her paypal account.   Unfortunately, they only had 24.21 in their account so that's what I got.
This person, I have discovered also sells on Ebay   this is one of theirsales:
item #8027806763 

Don't buy from them and if anyone knows what else I can do to get the rest of my money please advise.

Shelley
Loganville, GA
'72 Cuda
69 Charger 426 Hemi (Jonathan's)
69 Charger 540 Blown Hemi (Jonathan's)
68 Charger (was gonna be DC.com car. Now it will be renamed)

greenpigs

Have Jonathan drop a load(from helicopter) on his trailer.

My name for the former DC car is "Our Toy".

If I was aware of a DOH web site I would post the link..hint..hint gang.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

HAZZARDJOHN

I have bought my decals from Tony and have nothing but praise for them. I have no idea what is going on, but I am sure it was an oversight.  Have you tried this e-mail? They always respond to me right away. TNTAutoDetail@aol.com

~HJ
My mechanic told me, "I couldn't fix your brakes, but don't worry I made your horn louder."

yellowcuda

Have you noticed the negatives in the feedback.  They all say the same thing.  I bought mine off of the website though and the e-mail came from a Miriam person.  I e-mailed TNTauto e-mail 3 times with no response.  I then e-mailed through the website.  I have all the e-mails and nothing.  I am very frustrated and I only figured out it was TNT auto because it was the return e-mail address in the quote.  I read their feedback and this looks like it happens a lot.  I also e-mailed again yesterday explaining that I just wanted some sort of response.  I would prefer the decals and I would even send them the 24.00 that paypal got back, but if they won't send me the decals please return my money....no response still.
If they respond to you maybe you can help me.

Shelley
Loganville, GA
'72 Cuda

THE COLONEL

Wow, that is a shock.  I have bought most of my stuff from Tony and have never heard anything like that.  I'm not saying it didn't happen to you, just that I am in a little shocked.  I'm confused. ??? ???
"THE COLONEL....DIFFERENT RANK...SAME ATTITUDE"

yellowcuda

OK everyone that bought from him please contact him and tell him to send me my stuff  ;D

Shelley
Loganville, GA
'72 Cuda

THE COLONEL

Charger4404spd

Shelley, its a SIGN.....................the Charger Gods dont want the Hemi car painted orange :icon_smile_big:
Hope you get it worked out!

yellowcuda

aaaaaaahhhhh, no no no, not the hemi car.  This is for a car or two down the road.  He actually wants to make a "ghost lee", the decals are so that he can have accurate placement for the see through letters.

Hemi car stays purple... ;D

Shelley
Loganville, GA
'72 Cuda

Blown70

Quote from: yellowcuda on January 05, 2006, 06:55:36 PM
aaaaaaahhhhh, no no no, not the hemi car.   This is for a car or two down the road.   He actually wants to make a "ghost lee", the decals are so that he can have accurate placement for the see through letters.

SWEET GHOST LEE.. That WILL BE COOL.... :icon_smile_cool:

Troy

Sorry to hear about that. Lame sellers are really burning me out on this "hobby" but when they mess up a gift it's even more annoying. (Yes, even if a seller is perfect every other time it's still irritating when they mess up my purchase.)

As for GL fan sites, try http://www.cglfc.com/main_frame_cglfc.html. I'm sure they have all the info you'll need for decals and sellers.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

THE COLONEL

Quote from: yellowcuda on January 05, 2006, 06:55:36 PM
aaaaaaahhhhh, no no no, not the hemi car.   This is for a car or two down the road.   He actually wants to make a "ghost lee", the decals are so that he can have accurate placement for the see through letters.

I sent you another PM. :)

2fast4u

Purple HEMI car???   ???   What purple Hemi car do you have Shelly?  and do you have any pictures you can post?

2fast
DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!

Silver R/T

you should notify local authorities about this and ebay, Ebay has all of his info so you should be able to track him down
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Troy

Quote from: 2fast4u on January 07, 2006, 02:46:03 PM
Purple HEMI car??? ??? What purple Hemi car do you have Shelly? and do you have any pictures you can post?

2fast
This is one of the purple Hemi cars (the supercharged one):

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Wakko

I've dealt with Tony before and while he's a little disorganized (sent me the wrong license plate) he came through in the end.  Hopefully this works out.
Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM

CFMopar

You should demand more from paypal.

I remeber one time a guy bought somethign from me. Paid with paypal. I took the money out. Then the guy went through his credit card company and got his money back. Put my account at -220 US... If they can allow my account to go negative I'm sure they can get you more than 24.00 those bastards  :flame:
1971 Charger SE 440 automatic
2014 Ram EcoDiesel Laramie
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCkKIkpXr-77fWg7JkeoV_g

JimShine

Bought from Tony many times, but only one set of full size decals. He had to make them up for me and took like two weeks. I wont try to make up excuses for him. He did treat me very well in every case and even went above and beyond on the full size decals.

SuBLimE 69

I took these Hemi car pics when I was at their place.  Oh and BTW both the purple cars are hemi monsters.  Mine was the 440 b@stard child.

This ticket is only $69.00 ?  If I'd have known that I'd have been going FASTER !

yellowcuda

Well I did finally get a response.  They said they were sorry and they forgot that I sent the money (yadda yadda yadda) anyway, this was Thursday night.  They said they would ship by Monday and that I would have a tracking number e-mailed to me when shipped.  That should be today.  Still waiting.  Will let you know.
They did offer me a free t-shirt though "for the person the Christmas gift was for" :-\.

Shelley
Loganville, GA
'72 Cuda

greenpigs

Think this thread had anything to do with it Cuda?
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

yellowcuda

Shelley
Loganville, GA
'72 Cuda

Blown70

Quote from: SuBLimE 69 on January 09, 2006, 09:13:05 AM
I took these Hemi car pics when I was at their place.  Oh and BTW both the purple cars are hemi monsters.  Mine was the 440 b@stard child.

..... I love that Supercharged car... :icon_smile_cool:

TOM

CFMopar

One thing i did gather from this thread. The seem to allways delay the order. I wont deal with them....
1971 Charger SE 440 automatic
2014 Ram EcoDiesel Laramie
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCkKIkpXr-77fWg7JkeoV_g

yellowcuda

Update...they finally shipped the decals.  They also tossed in some t-shirts.  The decals are awesome, I still think it was lame how long it took.  They e-mailed finally and said they had two paypal and e-mail accounts and forgot to check one of them.
Anyway wanted to let everyone know that I did get them.  I am pleased with the product but won't order from them again. :-\

Shelley
Loganville, GA
'72 Cuda