News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Gauges cover piece

Started by 68charger, August 02, 2005, 04:31:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

68charger

When I got my 68 charger, the guages were pretty much useless. We bought a cluster gauge off a 69 from ebay, said to be working, but didnt. My step dad is taking care of all of this but he sent the 69 to be replaced because it is in the car at the time. Well the 69 gauge plastic cover does not even look right with the interior and rest of the dash. Can I replace to the cover to fit the 69 gauges with the other 68 gauge cluster cover?

Just 6T9 CHGR

Yes it is interchangeable......no problem
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

8WHEELER

:rotz:  69 face plate on a 68 ouch no they don't mix well, just be carefull when putting
the dash back in with the new 68 face plate, at the bottom right hand corner people
often brake them off, also the center screw right above the clock and speedo is often
not seen.

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

Wakko

Let me know if you'd like to sell the 69 face plate and/or lens.
Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM

68charger

Well I came home and found the restored cluster guage and saw that it looks very nice! The cover does look like it was re touched. Email me at dodge70chargerrt@hotmail.com about buying the cover.