News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Need help on rear window trim etc

Started by GTX, January 05, 2006, 08:52:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GTX

Ok, when I got my car it was missing pretty much everything in, on or around the rear window.
I've been trying to locate and buy what I can but I'm a little confused as to what all I need.
Does anyone have a complete list of all of the trim, clips, screws etc that go around both the inside and outside of the rear window?
How exactly is the headliner tucked in and then covered around the interior? I have the serrated edged metal part but could use another.
Part numbers, reputable vendors and any pics you can show would realy be appreciated.

Thanks!!

-Dave

NHCharger

72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

GTX

Doh!

There I go again assuming that everyone knows what I'm talking about.

'68 and a Charger

Sorry.

squeakfinder

Bump..  Ahem, I'm in about the exact same boat at the moment. Same car.  What do you do with the headliner at the sail panels? Just got the Headliner and carpet from Paddocks (the plastic inside trim for the back window is on backorder :'() I noticed in there catalog that they have sail panel boards  ??? how does the headliner attach to these? Or does it? Can I just make a pair of these out of fiber board and steam them to match the contour of the car? My wife an I did a headliner on another 68 I owned several years ago but it didn't have the boards back there and it sagged and looked pretty bad. We installed the bows in the headliner first then worked from the front of the car to the back. Used that special adhesive sparingly around the edges, that stuff seeps threw a perforated headliner. Anybody?
Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....