News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Zooey Deschanel in a 68 charger pic

Started by jobbless, April 13, 2011, 03:46:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jobbless

looks like a 68 to me anyway.
68 charger parts needed.
Radio bezel
Tail panel trim
4 speed console
Tail lights

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

bakerhillpins

Actress, Sister plays Bones on the Fox show Bones. Not the most flattering picture of her. Here is her sister Emily.

One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

FlatbackFanatic

I've seen her in Elf, and Yes man.I know there are others, but can't think of them right now...
Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

Brock Samson

mikepmcs

I have 2 of her albums. I dig her style.
http://www.sheandhim.com/#

a video
http://www.sheandhim.com/#/splash

she really looks like my ex fiance.(only had one and that was many years ago)
dodged that bullet.
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Brock Samson

Quote from: PocketThunder on April 13, 2011, 04:17:25 PM
who is Zooey?    :shruggy:

you asked the same thing on the other thread...  :lol: happy birthday Broham!  :2thumbs:

bakerhillpins

Quote from: Brock Samson on April 13, 2011, 07:54:07 PM

you asked the same thing on the other thread...  :lol: happy birthday Broham!  :2thumbs:

:rofl:  Yea, I thought that was funny too. Maybe he is just practicing for when the wife pokes her head over his shoulder while checking out Zooey pics.  :scratchchin:
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

PocketThunder

Quote from: bakerhillpins on April 13, 2011, 08:10:28 PM
Quote from: Brock Samson on April 13, 2011, 07:54:07 PM

:rofl:  Yea, I thought that was funny too. Maybe he is just practicing for when the wife pokes her head over his shoulder while checking out Zooey pics.  :scratchchin:

I remember now.  But still, i'll reference my eariler post.. 

Quote from: PocketThunder on November 14, 2009, 02:26:29 PM
I'm just not feeling it with this Zooey chick.  Maybe there is someting wrong with me..  :shruggy:

Now, since the wife is gone to book club♀ at the neighbors down the street, i have the computer to myself for 2 hours and i'm on my second capt'n n coke, dont make me start posting up countless pictures of other "celebrity free-cards♂" in my stable....   :icon_smile_big:

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

stripedelete

She's creepy.  You know, in that,,, stab-you-while-you-sleep kinda way.

I like Emily more so then Zooey...

Ghoste

I can see why they call the show "Bones".

moparstuart

zooeys better looking but they are both tree huggin no meat eating strango's
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

six-tee-nine

Quote from: moparstuart on April 14, 2011, 11:14:53 AM

dayum now thats a turnoff....... However I would'nt mind waking up next to Emily.....
Greetings from Belgium, the beer country

NOS is nice, turbo's are neat, but when it comes to Mopars, there's no need to cheat...

SFRT

the Bones chick is goofy looking. Zooey is one of those chicks thats smokin hot one minute, creepy looking the next. check out the 'Tin Man' show...she's the star.
Always Drive Responsibly

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

DustinSimmonds

Ouch! Play nice now, no need to get personal.  :P

68X426

Quote from: SFRT on April 14, 2011, 01:29:00 PM
Zooey is one of those chicks thats smokin hot one minute, creepy looking the next. check out the 'Tin Man' show...she's the star.

Tin Man was certainly a whole different kind of Oz. Yeah she did an episode of Weeds, and same thing too, hot and then creepy. Granted the character was written that way, but it's her "inner spirit" that sends the same message - hot, and then run like hell.

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

BrianShaughnessy

Fine by me  :drool5:    I will give them both a very thorough check for ticks  :icon_smile_big:
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

bull

I've never seen bones but Emily looked familiar to me. Finally figured it out: Spider Man 2.

bull

Quote from: SFRT on April 14, 2011, 01:29:00 PM
the Bones chick is goofy looking. Zooey is one of those chicks thats smokin hot one minute, creepy looking the next.

That's the best way to put it. I think it's her eyes. She's got that deadly cute/sexy combination of looks but something about the eyes says "I may very well stab you."

A383Wing

Quote from: 440 on April 13, 2011, 10:46:45 PM
I like Emily more so then Zooey...

to quote TuffKitty....

"I would hit it!!"