News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The Lizard is a Star!

Started by 1970 Charger 500, January 06, 2006, 02:06:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1970 Charger 500

For all of you in Washington State who have digital cable and On Demand, the Lizard is a TV star!
Get into the On Demand menu, select Get Local, select Vintage Vehicle, select Aquafest Car Show......you will see 3 great shots of the Lizard...........oh yeah, Kelly too!
Any more of these television appearances and I don't think the Liz will let Buddy Boy park next to him at shows!

:coolgleamA: :cheers:

8WHEELER

Hi Tony
Is this the same company that took video and pictures at the Sunbust show last year??
I looked for you there but never did see you, so you must not have been able to make it.

Anyway we have been trying to find that show at Sunbust and I don't have digital cable  :rotz: :rotz:
ALLBlue told me they took many pictures in the area of his car and mine, but I was in the swap meet
area most of the day as usual at that show  ;D so I never did see them at all.

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

70charginglizard

Quote from: 1970 Charger 500 on January 06, 2006, 02:06:22 AM
For all of you in Washington State who have digital cable and On Demand, the Lizard is a TV star!
Get into the On Demand menu, select Get Local, select Vintage Vehicle, select Aquafest Car Show......you will see 3 great shots of the Lizard...........oh yeah, Kelly too!
Any more of these television appearances and I don't think the Liz will let Buddy Boy park next to him at shows!

:coolgleamA: :cheers:
Buddy boy is lizards best friend. No matter how much of a star the Liz becomes. It will never forget his best friends.  :icon_smile_big:
70charginglizard

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

5.9_Liter_Grand_Cherokee

Formerly chargerdaytona477

8WHEELER

THANKS FOR THE REPLY........................ :shruggy:

Dan

1970 Charger 500

I'm sorry Dan  :icon_smile_sad:
I was not at the Sunbust show because we were in the process of selling our house AND looking for a new house. That show was right at the height of our search.
There is no Sunbust show on the Vintage Vehicle show.
Go here; vintagevehicletv.com

Again I'm sorry for not replying sooner Dan.
Tony

8WHEELER