News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

CAMO charger? what do you think

Started by miller time, May 07, 2011, 10:37:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

miller time

bull, noone asked you, go back to your pen before i get my horse and rope
drache, u found my dream color scheme, need the orange so it doesnt get shot at when i take it hunting lol

FLG

Actually, you asked the whole forum.

How about if you dont like the answers maybe you shouldnt have asked the question.

Troy

Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

miller time

well Im glad to know how helpfull these forums are  :fu:

FLG

Didnt you have that attitude before and get kicked off?

Dont let the door hit you on the way out...again.

Troy

Quote from: miller time on May 15, 2011, 03:24:21 PM
well Im glad to know how helpfull these forums are  :fu:
Helpful? You asked a question and got responses. Now you're whining because nearly everyone thinks it's a bad idea and you didn't get any support? Even you said you thought of it as a joke.

Quote from: miller time on May 07, 2011, 10:37:40 AM
Im not trying to be a smart arse, I thought of it as a joke first but how do you think my 69 dodge charger would look in a mosseoak camo wrap? i think it might look awsome or it could be terrible
or if anyone knows of pictures of a 69 in camo please do share, thanks yall!

I'm sure one or two people in the last 42 years have created a camo Charger - but it was so ridiculous looking that they didn't share with others or take any pictures.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

NorwayCharger

I like this Camo Charger, perfect in every detail....You can`t see it.  :smilielol:
But if YOU like, YOU do.
AKA the drummer boy
http://www.pink-division.com

ACUDANUT

Don't forget the 4x4 and rifle rack if you go the camo-toe route.

tufamc

Ya, I wouldn't do it, besides trying to convince someone, there standing next to a charger "but its camo" would be very hard to do....
69' Charger 383 4bbl, TF727.....for now......

11thsfgrp

I think you ought to sell the Charger (To me) and then buy yourself a Prius..... :drool5: :2thumbs:

RallyeMike

I'm guessing the camo idea is just a way to have some fun before you can get around to restoring the car? Then I say have some fun, but it's gonna look like crap.

The boat, on the other hand, looks incredible.
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

bill440rt

I will try to avoid sarcasm in my response.

I think it's a ridiculous, retarded idea that will turn a beautiful car into a rolling joke.  :down:  :shortbus:  :image_294343:

But hey, it's YOUR car...
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce