News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Pictures of us!!! New and improved (we hope)

Started by yellowcuda, July 19, 2005, 07:26:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telvis

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

mustanghater

New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

Troy

Quote from: yellowcuda on September 02, 2005, 02:16:57 PM
HEY!!!!!!!!! I didn't know Troy was a hottie!!!!! :icon_smile_evil: :icon_smile_tongue:

Awwww, that's so sweet. Too bad you're taken... ;)

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Vainglory, Esq.

Quote from: Troy on September 02, 2005, 10:09:06 PM
HEY!!!!!!!!! I didn't know Troy was a hottie!!!!! :icon_smile_evil: :icon_smile_tongue:

Troy

Where's the smiley with the brown nose? :devil:

diego-ted

Polly and Me getting ready for the Pismo Show.

diego
Diego

American Steel, Mopars and Hogs You gotta love it.
http://www.freewebs.com/diego_tedsamericansteel

TruckDriver

PETE

"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Ponch ®

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

TheGhost

Me with my new car, taken today.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

The Mad Scientist

TheGhost

Yes, the Dart will be sold.  I'm giving myself 2 weeks to try to get her running, otherwise, I'll have to sell her as a parts car, most likely... :'(
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

yellowcuda

Quote from: Iceman on September 03, 2005, 03:24:03 PM
Quote from: Vainglory on September 03, 2005, 03:48:25 AM
Quote from: Troy on September 02, 2005, 10:09:06 PM

Troy

Where's the smiley with the brown nose? :devil:

Who is supposed to be brown nosing who?  Isn't it obvious that Troy is a cutie????  I know ya'll want to admit you think the same way I do. Go ahead tell him. :slap:

Shelley
Loganville, GA
'72 Cuda
69 Charger 426 Hemi (Jonathan's)
69 Charger 540 Blown Hemi (Jonathan's)
68 Charger (was gonna be DC.com car. Now it will be renamed)

Troy

Uh, I don't really want Iceman or Vain to think I'm cute. Those California guys can be a little strange like that. :D

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

HalfastAMX

70 Battle Horse

Cowboy hat / construction worker ...... HEY- HEY- HEY- HEY- is this turning into the Village People thread???? :icon_smile_big:

Best 1/4 run so far 12.7 @ 108 mph

Johnny SixPack

Quote from: 70 Battle Horse on September 04, 2005, 09:23:35 PM
Cowboy hat / construction worker ...... HEY- HEY- HEY- HEY- is this turning into the Village People thread???? :icon_smile_big:
:wave: :smash: :smilielol:

Johnny
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

TheGhost

Quote from: HalfastAMX on September 04, 2005, 09:17:19 PM
This ones for you shell..........

Put them guns away, before you shoot someones eye out. :D

yellowcuda

Thank you Dean...I could look at that all day!  We are full of hotties on this site. :icon_smile_shock:

Shelley
Loganville, GA
'72 Cuda
69 Charger 426 Hemi (Jonathan's)
69 Charger 540 Blown Hemi (Jonathan's)
68 Charger (was gonna be DC.com car. Now it will be renamed)

TruckDriver

Quote from: yellowcuda on September 04, 2005, 10:20:24 PM
We are full of hotties on this site. :icon_smile_shock:

Let me post a pic of me without a shirt........I will change your mind about that :D
PETE

bull

Nacho-RT74

me also at job ( again ) on the best theater of Venezuela and one of the best of Latin America... Teresa Carreño Theater.

Is on the "1 º world meet of Corporal Art" ( still running ). Pic was last friday.

Sorry, some out of focus but was dark and with ALLL THE SHOW LIGHTS lighted on is hard to get focus on a dig cam.
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

Doc74

Finally a pic of Troy ! Who would've thought !
So that's the guy that has my charger huh......hmmm.....well....could've been worse i guess...Green where are ya !
In all fairness, when I make fun of someone i expect to get it back, with these guys that won't be much of a problem.
Here's me very recently but there's a  reason why I look the way I look, I just got a tooth pulled because it gave me a serious infection and the only thing keeping the pain 'reasonable' was cheap scotch.Well i guess the expensive type is good too but I'm not enjoying the booze enough to cough up a lot.
So my face is screaming pain and has been for a while now, when it gets better and i gain some weight again I'll post a new one, so you can make fun of that one  :icon_smile_big:

greenpigs

Thats a whole lot of UGLY your packing around Doc. ;D
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free