News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Pictures of us!!! New and improved (we hope)

Started by yellowcuda, July 19, 2005, 07:26:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger_Fan

Quote from: SgtSearcy on February 04, 2009, 08:38:18 PM
I'll play. That's me with the peace sign up. yeah yeah standing to the right(as you're looking at it) of the guy that looks like ned flanders. This picture was taken in our shop, Bagram Airfield, Afghanistan in 2007
The guy sitting at the table with the cards, looks absolutely enthused to be there. :lol:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

SgtSearcy

Quote from: PocketThunder on November 25, 2008, 04:49:09 PM
thats a nice dinosaur shirt underneath a white dress shirt.   :icon_smile_big:

Yeah, well what can I say. We were in Afghanistan, he had been stop lossed for almost 9 months, and it just happened to be about -10* that night. I think we had also just run out of coffee.

71ChallengeHer

elanmars

me modeling for a friend (i'm usually the one behind the camera!)

with the lady

other shots of me and a friend inside the charger that i like a lot-

1969 Dodge Charger, pseudo General Lee., 1973 ratty Dodge Charger.

check out my photography: http://www.tomasraul.com
instagram: tomasraul
facebook: www.facebook.com/tomasraulphotography

RallyeMike

QuoteI'll play. That's me with the peace sign up. yeah yeah standing to the right(as you're looking at it) of the guy that looks like ned flanders. This picture was taken in our shop, Bagram Airfield, Afghanistan in 2007

:smilielol:

When you realize someday what your reversed "peace sign" really means, you are going to think back at all the times you flashed it and    l a u g h   y o u r   a s s   o f f.   
Also, hostilities might come to an end.

Take care over there.
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

mikepmcs

Yeah, you probably don't want to show it to the English, or French for that matter.
As far as the reversed V, i'm a little lost myself on that one.  All I can think of is wanna be gangster maybe??

I'm pretty sure the "Sarge" just meant it as a friendly peace gesture , right Sarge?
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Foreman72

in the barn...my car's current (hopefully not for 2 much longer) home...its way more dirty then i recall it being...i was cleaning it out last weekend and found a bottle of ginger ale in it...with ginger ale still in it... :P  it was nasty
Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat

C_stripes

Here are a few of me and my "rugged" self. I need to shave ASAP.  :yesnod:

Jeremy
I'm smarter than I act, But I don't act smarter than I am.

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Manfred318

Well I think its time for a new one of my ugly mug. Its New but not so much improved. I hope you enjoy :eek2:

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

THE CHARGER PUNK

heres me a month or 2 ago :coolgleamA: lol

Manfred318

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

moparstuart

last friday , Ian & Me on the cruise across kansas
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Foreman72

pic of this years prom...senior prom...on a harbor cruise in boston...went w/ an awesome friend (in the 2nd pic) it was one awesome time...also...please refer to me as SIR PROM KING from now on  :lol:  anyone else ever been prom king?
Eric "Foreman"

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.

mikepmcs

That's awesome Sir Prom King.  Now go ahead and continue picking on the uncool kids...you've earned it. :lol:

Uhhh, no would be my answer to the Prom King question, but I once was the NRF Shore Sailor of the Year for the entire United States Navy, what does that get me.  :lol:
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Foreman72

Quote from: mikepmcs on May 18, 2009, 06:06:44 PM
That's awesome Sir Prom King.  Now go ahead and continue picking on the uncool kids...you've earned it. :lol:

Uhhh, no would be my answer to the Prom King question, but I once was the NRF Shore Sailor of the Year for the entire United States Navy, what does that get me.  :lol:
one of these bad larrys...

:cheers:

:lol: what did u do to earn that title
Eric "Foreman"

W4ATL

Here's some of my wife and I at a recent event where our Charger was invited to be on display with some other cars.

Foreman72

DUDE! i was gonna get those shoes but man i just wasn't as big of a fan the second time i saw them (when i picked up the tux) so i went with just black...but man i'm thinkin maybe i should've gone 4 them :brickwall:
Eric "Foreman"

C_stripes

VERY RETRO!! I love it. If it were me though, I would have worn a solid black tie. Maybe a solid red just to scream at everyone. But I'm diggen the suit. The shoes kick ass too.
I'm smarter than I act, But I don't act smarter than I am.

skip68

The vest and tie match the wife's dress.   :2thumbs:   Two very classy looking people W4ATL.   :yesnod:    Oh ya, the car looks beautiful too. 
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

W4ATL

Quote from: C_stripes on May 18, 2009, 07:25:11 PM
VERY RETRO!! I love it. If it were me though, I would have worn a solid black tie. Maybe a solid red just to scream at everyone. But I'm diggen the suit. The shoes kick ass too.

Hey...this was a Georgia Tech function. White and Gold are the colors. Red and Black would not be allowed.

69*F5*SE

Here's a pic of me in my Charger.    :coolgleamA:

Foreman72

Eric "Foreman"

jaak

I done posted one of me and my kids earlier, but here's one with my new toy taken Mothers Day.

Jason