News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Pictures of us!!! New and improved (we hope)

Started by yellowcuda, July 19, 2005, 07:26:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NHCharger

OK, I'm probably going to embarrass some people here, but what are friends for :devil:
I just found this group pic from New England Dragway last month.
From left to right;
Warlock,knelling- Kudakidd (moparter), 70BattleHorse, Jen, M Perry(moparter), TeeWJay426, KGorney, NHCharger.

72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

R2

Does the Warden know all of those guys are on the loose ???   :icon_smile_big:
LOL
Just kidding,,,cool pic,,,,always great to have that many Charger/Mopar fans together for a picture...

cold85

Here is me and the wife on june 18th.

Duey

73 SE Brougham, F3 , 440, 850 Pro-form, 727 w TA 10", 4.10SG

NHCharger

Quote from: cold85 on November 01, 2005, 12:51:07 PM
Here is me and the wife on june 18th.

Hey, that's one hot looking ride. I'm talking about the car. :D

Your bride is a real beauty also, congrats on your marriage. :cheers:
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

HeavyFuel

Quote from: Khyron on October 27, 2005, 01:30:37 PM
Quote from: HeavyFuel on October 10, 2005, 01:15:31 AM
Me and the family

Nice. Thats Y-4 right?

Thanks.

Well, kinda.  It's the '68 equivilent, JJ1 medium gold.  Not all that fond of it, it's a little browner than Y4.  The car might go thru a color change this winter.

suburbanfireman

Pic taken with my oldest daughter at the pumpkin patch.
Tim "The Toolman" Taylor: "I think I might be addicted to cars."

Jill Taylor: "Well, DUH!"

Tim "The Toolman" Taylor: "I'm thinking about checking myself into the Henry Ford Clinic!"

andy74

alyssa came to see daddy at work

Duey

She's a real cutie-pie there, Andy...she'll be asking buyers if they want rust-proofing and Scotchgard, soon!  ;D

Cheers,
Duey
73 SE Brougham, F3 , 440, 850 Pro-form, 727 w TA 10", 4.10SG

yellowcuda

OK update...old picture was almost 2 years old.  Jonathan took this one recently.

Shelley
Loganville, GA
'72 Cuda
69 Charger 426 Hemi (Jonathan's)
69 Charger 540 Blown Hemi (Jonathan's)
68 Charger (was gonna be DC.com car. Now it will be renamed)

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Vainglory, Esq.

You look like a redheaded, ten-year older version of a good friend of mine.   I mean it's scary - I bet you looked exactly like her when you were 19.

RD

i think this is the first time i post a picture of me and my family in here, well here it is.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

ramit

Quote from: Vainglory on November 05, 2005, 05:21:57 PM
You look like a redheaded, ten-year older version of a good friend of mine.  I mean it's scary - I bet you looked exactly like her when you were 19.

Never say a woman looks like an older version of anybody or any thing. ;D

Charger_Fan

Quote from: RD on November 05, 2005, 05:44:11 PM
i think this is the first time i post a picture of me and my family in here, well here it is.
'Bout damn time! :icon_smile_big:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

TruckDriver

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on November 05, 2005, 06:56:53 PM
Quote from: RD on November 05, 2005, 05:44:11 PM
'Bout damn time! :icon_smile_big:
:iagree:

Boy RD, I didn't know your such a cutie :D :lolexplode:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

firefighter3931

Here's a pic at the base of Mt. Rushmore on my Strugis Bike trip in the summer of 2004.
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

Blown70

I guess this is my family,,,, well not married but here are girlfriend and kids....

Ginger (Yorkie)

Lexus ( boxer)

Rita  ( good looking woman in the middle....

Me, no where to be found..

R2

Here's a few more of that fire fighter dude,,,aka Ron (firefighter3931)  :icon_smile_cool:

Heres one of me and my dog Gracie.....

Me, wife, and kids

Close up of the mistress  :icon_smile_big:

The new mistress.........  :devil:

Spartan

This is probably the most recent w/ the family.  It was taken in front of a lighthouse on an Island in the middle of lake Michigan.  I have a better pic but I haven't scanned it yet.
Over?! its not over until we say it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?!...Hell no! and its not over now!..(Germans? Pearl Harbor?...shut up, he's on a roll)

RD

Quote from: Spartan on November 05, 2005, 09:54:13 PM
This is probably the most recent w/ the family.   It was taken in front of a lighthouse on an Island in the middle of lake Michigan.   I have a better pic but I haven't scanned it yet.

you have one great looking family there!
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Johnny SixPack

Quote from: RD on November 05, 2005, 10:07:14 PM
Quote from: Spartan on November 05, 2005, 09:54:13 PM
This is probably the most recent w/ the family.   It was taken in front of a lighthouse on an Island in the middle of lake Michigan.   I have a better pic but I haven't scanned it yet.

you have one great looking family there!

You do too, buddeh! :cheers:

Remind me never to get on Ron's bad side.   :o

Jeez man!   :P

If we ever needed a DC.com version of the UFC, I vote for Ron and Bill to throw down first! :2thumbs:
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

R2

QuoteRemind me never to get on Ron's bad side. 

Jeez man!

LOL........That photo HE posted is quite intimidating, when i first met him,,,he pulled up in front of my house on his Harley,,,and looked like something out of The Road Warrior (LOL),,.....but Ron is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet.   :angel:  He would do anything to help someone...

My secret plan is to send him as much food as i can,,,this way,,,,i can slow his car down more at the drag strip,,,,and get him in a grudge match....  ;D

Spartan

Ditto RD,   the one of your daughter in costume reminded me of a few I have with my oldest.   We have one of her dressed like tinkerbell from our trip to Disney this past spring that was so darn cute.   I will be screwed in about 10 years with 3 women in the house, I'll never get into a bathroom again! lol.

R2, are you from Michigan also?   I saw a pick of your Charger w/ the Michigan 69 plate and had to double take, it looked like it was taken in front of my 69.   I have the 69 plate on it too.   I like that we can do it here.   My dad has 67 plates for his 2.
Over?! its not over until we say it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?!...Hell no! and its not over now!..(Germans? Pearl Harbor?...shut up, he's on a roll)